Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superfan !

Seriously - A Tutorial Forum for these New Boards

10 posts in this topic

I'd like to see a tutorial forum on how to get the most out of these these boards once all of the bugs are worked out, please.

1. How to upload a sig

2. Firefox vs. IE

3. How to set up a profile

4. How to change your screen name

5. How to post a pic

6. How to upload a video and/or audio file

7. Etc., etc.

Thank you.

Mark Tucker (12/4/2007)
test

FalconsFans.jpg

:laugh: :P :w00t::D

That is hilarious!!!!! And so ture.

Excellent drawing. You should post it up in TATF for everyone else! I must have missed seeing it if you already did that.

Really great work!!!

Mark Tucker (12/4/2007)
I'd like to see a tutorial forum on how to get the most out of these these boards once all of the bugs are worked out, please.

1. How to upload a sig

2. Firefox vs. IE

3. How to set up a profile

4. How to change your screen name

5. How to post a pic

6. How to upload a video and/or audio file

7. Etc., etc.

Thank you.

I agree a pinned tutorial thread would be extremely helpful!!!!!!!! So many people coming back to the new boards at different times and having to ask all the same questions.

This way, they would know exactly where to look for the answers.

;)

now this is a good idea...maybe we could also have a "pass the test" tutorial before you are allowed to post?

Hi Superfan,

A tutorial is a great idea. Hypnotoad has started a pinned thread in "Talk about the Falcons" that highlights some really cool features on the site. However, you're right, we haven't yet posted some of the more day-to-day routines. We'll get on that and have something hopefully really soon.

Thanks for the feedback!

TJ -- Message Boards Administrator

TJ M (12/6/2007)
Hi Superfan,

A tutorial is a great idea. Hypnotoad has started a pinned thread in "Talk about the Falcons" that highlights some really cool features on the site. However, you're right, we haven't yet posted some of the more day-to-day routines. We'll get on that and have something hopefully really soon.

Thanks for the feedback!

TJ -- Message Boards Administrator

I think this is the first reply by a MOD I've ever seen in the suggestion box forum. It's nice to know that y'all actually read it! Thanks, TJ!