New Mock

1. Brian Brohm's QB 6'4 225lbs. 4.78 40  Petrino's protoge

2. Jeff Otah OT 6'6 340lbs, runs a 5.24 40, projected 1-2 rd pick

2b. Dominique rodgers, Cromartie CB- 6'2 200lbs and runs a 4.3 40 projected 2-3 rd pick

3. Mike McGlynn- 6'5 315lbs plays guard and tackle was graded 95 he's extremely durable projected 2-3 rd pick

3b. THIS IS A POSSIBILITY IF THE NFL REWARD US FOR THE LOSS OF AN ELITE PLAYER- Jason Shirley DT 6'5 330lbs runs a 4.98 forty projected 2-3 rd pick

4. Rudie Hardie DE 6'1 275lbs runs a 4.72 40 projected 4 rd pick this kid is a monster

4b. Dennis Dixon QB 6'4 200lbs most teams will look at him like troy smith and pass on him especially with the season ending injury and no combine workout

5. Alexis Serna K- 4/6 from beyond 50 yds with 58 being his longest in 2006 projected 5 rd pick

6. Patrick Carter WR- 6'3 200lbs we'll draft him as a kick returner, he's something special projected 5-6 rd pick

6b. Joe Feilds 6'1 210lb S runs a 4.43 40 had 4 picks in 2006, he seems to always be near the ball.

7a and b-------John doe......who cares it'll be for experimenting anyway

i'd like to pick up Lebrandon toefield in the offseason to share the load with Norwood and maybe even pick up Gay the C/S from new england:cool::cool::cool:

I agree with the comments regarding Dennis Dixon when we draft Brian Brohm.... we don't need him. Let's remember we still have a relatively young QB on the roster who is only in his 3rd season- DJ Shockley. I am not trying to make comparison of DJ & Dennis, but I think it would be a waste of a draft pick.

On a side note, I have said it a couple of times on this board but I will say it again: I have spoken with a source close to Roy Clark (the scouting director for the Atlanta Braves) who says that Dennis Dixon informed Clark that he would be a member of the Braves next year. He apparently has signed with the Braves, but with the condition that he could continue playing football this season at Oregon.

all of the veterans that we get seem to  be dispensible so we'll try our luck with the experience of Brohm/Petrino combination while dennis is learning the system along with Shockley.. and one thing i'm learning is that we need more than one good qb to avoid those worse case scenarios like MIKE Vick 

goldenarms14 (12/4/2007)
and brohm has never had a roddy white, Norwood(our dmac), laurent robinson combo....i think they'll look like the new Kurt warner, bruce, holt, faulk combo

I can't quote, but for that last post I reckon that is very very ambitious. I do not see White Robinson Norwood being mentioned in the same breath as Holt Bruce Faulk. No slurs on Brohm (I would like him) but he has had good receivers at Louisville.

i believe that if norwood was given the opportunity he might even surpass faulk's numbers...cmon' the guy breaks in every three carries.....kinda remind you of how much peterson breaks....roddy is already showing signs of dominance, and laurent, well the guy just has extreme upside to his game play.

i believe that if norwood was given the opportunity he might even surpass faulk's numbers...cmon' the guy breaks in every three carries.....kinda remind you of how much peterson breaks....roddy is already showing signs of dominance, and laurent, well the guy just has extreme upside to his game play.

.leon (12/4/2007)
goldenarms14 (12/4/2007)
and brohm has never had a roddy white, Norwood(our dmac), laurent robinson combo....i think they'll look like the new Kurt warner, bruce, holt, faulk combo

I can't quote, but for that last post I reckon that is very very ambitious. I do not see White Robinson Norwood being mentioned in the same breath as Holt Bruce Faulk. No slurs on Brohm (I would like him) but he has had good receivers at Louisville.

Name a big time NFL WR from Louisville that Brohm had...He's had in his first 3 yrs good backs, but no big time wrs.

the only worse case scenario i could see before the draft is the falcons giving up hall for a first rounder...i like hall the player but not the person, we would definitely have think about signing kenny philips with cromardie taKing the weakside corner and houston taking the strong.....the inexperience in secondary would make me a little nervous