Sac or anyone else in the know...question about the boards

LawDawg

Hey Sac, this is CWRUlawdawg

First off...the boards won't let me log into my original nick (CWRUlawdawg) so I had to come up with this one (LawDawg). What's going on? How can I retrieve my original nick?

Secondly, is this change to the boards permanent? Because my bookmarked link to the previous boards states that the server is down and that the site will be back up.

Thanks.

Did you ever receive the email with the link to reregister at the new boards? At first I tried to just login the old way and I wouldn't accept my username or pw but when I followed the email link it allowed me to continue using my original name.

hey cwru.. i will help ya out when my account works.. LOL give me a few days.

I need the same. It sent the email to an inactive account (Charter bought them out), so I couldn't activate it over here. I didn't even know the board was changing over honestly.

I kept going back all weekend and it said it was down, so then I check the AF page and saw it there.

Beau J (12/5/2007)
hey cwru.. i will help ya out when my account works.. LOL give me a few days.

I need the same. It sent the email to an inactive account (Charter bought them out), so I couldn't activate it over here. I didn't even know the board was changing over honestly.

I kept going back all weekend and it said it was down, so then I check the AF page and saw it there.

hey i got your message you sent my actual account.. but i couldn't even reply to it..