Should Warrick Dunn be an RB for our Falcons after this season?

I thought the two running plays where Dunn gained little to nothing in our final drive down on the Rams 10 yard line was frustrating. I mean Redman and Norwood where sparking the offense and then Dunn ran twice, costing us precious downs and thus killing the drive. Why is the lord's name would anyone use Dunn at this point. He has his milestone, and community awards. Do the team a favor and sit down!

So I just want to check this out - we get rid of Dunn, get Norwood or another RB to start and problem solved????

So we dont need any new OL then as they are good enough, our running problem is all Dunn's fault. So when Dunn gets minus 1,2 or 3 yards - he is handed the ball and just stands in the back field waiting to be tackled, how stupid is Dunn? Ok as long as that is clear.:D

I think Norwood is amazing, but I don't think he is an every down back, he has picked up a few injuries this year - luckily none were long term.

No, I felt he should not have been back this year.  He makes way too much money.  He needs to be released after this season.  We would save about 3 million dollars.  He does not bring anything to the table on the field compared to the amount of money he makes.  He is a speed back that has lost his speed. 

Yes he is great in the community, NFL man of the year.  However that does not mean he keeps a roster spot.

Finally someone with some brains.

I saw Norwood getting stuffed trying to run between the tackles just as much as Dunn.

Yeah that happens. This is the NFL. The question is did you see Dunn break any big runs like Norwood did?

No is the answer you are looking for. Norwood gets stopped short some of the time sure, but the same run Dunn gets tackled trying to break it outside, Norwood makes the corner beating the defenders to the edge. Norwood has made Dunn look Done all year long.

I know the OL has been banged up and basically horrible all year. But, its time to say goodbye to Dunn after this season. He is a good guy, but that doesn't make him a winner in the NFL. I believe this is the end of the line for Dunn as a Falcon although I wouldn't count out AB having a say in us keeping him on the roster!