Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimusmc

Refs are 12-0

7 posts in this topic

refs cheat so pats can 12-0 again. discuss how bad this NFL's referee system is.

p.s. how do i add an avatar on this new boards?

I watched the game tonight and didn't see any blatantly terrible calls... IMO they did a good job tonight and the Ravens just blew it...

There are going to be so many BABIES against the Patriots. Get over it! They have an awesome team. People claimed the refs were against the Colts too! I guess the Pats getting 146 FREAKIN YARDS IN PENALTIES really shows the refs are taking their side. Go ahead and cry and give some excuses.

Every PI and holding call the Ravens got wasn't even questionable, it was BLATANT. They've always been an over aggressive defense, that sometimes gets away with it. Throwing and jumping on a receiver before the receiver even put his hands up to catch the ball is interference IMO. I guess not to you.

jimusmc (12/3/2007)
refs cheat so pats can 12-0 again. discuss how bad this NFL's referee system is.

LETS FACE IT. THE PATS ARE GOOD. THEY DON'T NEED HELP FROM THE REF's. THATS THE SIGNATURE OF A GOOD TEAM. WHEN THEY ARE PLAYING BADLY ......... THEY STILL WIN.

..................................... aka .................REV2000

hmmm...seems the refs werent on the pats side afterall....

i dont think they were on their side in the first place. when you team randy moss up with brady you are going to get results. like teaming up joe montana with jerry rice. 2 of the best qbs with 2 of the best receivers. it happens people.

Jimusmc (12/3/2007)

Na, I say they are a great team... This isnt the NBA you know:D