NFL refs are the worst in all of sports

Frenzy™®

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont wanna see the Pat's go undefeated at all...i hate em....but i dont think there was anything wrong with those calls.....they all seemed legit....if anything...that last play of the game shoulda had an offenseive pass interfearance on it.....if that was a TD and they didnt call that i woulda said that the Pats won that game ne way

The call was right, but you gotta let em play. Technicaly they can call whatever they want on any given play. I believe that the nfl needs a boost after all the bad publicity and the Pats going undefeated would do that. Im not saying they cant lose, but the refs arent going to help.

Don't sweat it, People just hate the pats that bad that they will find anything to hold against them. I could care less if Pats win or not. Being truthful Ravens are one of my top 3 favorite teams Following the Falcons then Jags. So if anything if it was a true problem i would be complaining about it for sure.