Be Honest

How many of you are hoping we lose out and get the #1 pick. The only reason I would like to see this happen is a certain RB that we need badly. McFadden must be utilized to the utmost of his abilities. First we had a Qb that ran like a RB. Now we will have a RB that throws like a QB. Dmac will hide this teams pitifulness the way someone else did before.

Dorsey is all gimped up. Please not another 1st round bust.

dorsey a bust? LETS SEE. beginning of the season LSU had the best D in the nation. every1 was saying how amazing it was, Then the Auburn game Dorsey gets hurt, and then the D is average. dorsey can take 2-3 man coverage, and still break thru.

Dorsey is all gimped up. Please not another 1st round bust.

dorsey a bust? LETS SEE. beginning of the season LSU had the best D in the nation. every1 was saying how amazing it was, Then the Auburn game Dorsey gets hurt, and then the D is average. dorsey can take 2-3 man coverage, and still break thru.

He made a nice doormat for McFadden. How can you even speak up for a LSU boy after the way GA got cheated out of the BCS Championship game?

My Beef is with the System. i cant hate on LSU, because they won the SEC, and we didnt even play in the game.  i cant wait til next year, when we TAKE LSU DOWN, and WIN THE NAT CHAMP!!!! Dorsey is the LSU D, and like i said that game was AFTER the Auburn game. if it was prior, then Dmac would have be crushed, and no more talk about Run DMC.

If we get the first pick, trade down. Anyone we need is not worth a #1 pick.

Cleveland doesn't have a pick, and they need a RB so they can draft McFadden. Perhaps we can swing it so we get Anderson, and their 2009 #1. I'd take Joshua Cribbs too, but don't expect him to be offered up.

Or maybe just trade down to get a few extra picks in later rounds along with a teams first and take an OL and begin building that.

I don't think we need a RB as our #1 pick. And as much as we may need a QB, I don't think anyone in the draft deserves to be the #1 at the QB position. There are some decent RB's going to FA in the offseason, and we just need a big powerback, not a feature. I don't know about QB, but McNabb, Culpepper, and a few others may be available if we can't get Anderson. We don't need a franchise QB this year, we just need someone who can carry his own weight.

I'd like to build the OLine more then anything.

YOU ARE REALLY IN DREAM LAND IF YOU THINK DRAFTING A VERY GOOD RUNNING BACK WILL CURE OR MASK THIS TEAMS DYSFUNTIONALISM. OK. GO AHEAD AND DRAFT HIM. IN LESS THAN A SEASON YOU WILL BE CALLING FOR HIS HEAD. BECAUSE ALL THAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IS, YOU'LL HAVE A VERY GOOD RUNNING BACK ON A VERY BAD TEAM. AND WHAT DO YOU THINK THE VERY GOOD RUNNING BACK WILL DO WHEN HE BECOMES A FREE AGENT. SO LONG MACK.:angry:

.................. AKA  REV2000

We'll probably end up somewhere between #2 and #5.

Miami definitely will have the #1 pick. And they'll probably trade down or pick Jake Long.

If we get Vick's money and are able to cut some fat...we'll have so much ammunition for the draft.

If we are able to get Faneca or Starks, we don't have to draft a O-Lineman in the first round.

We also have a high 1st round, two high 2 round picks (the texans don't look too good), and probably two 3rd rounders (make that pro bowl, kerney!).

And if we trade Crumpler or Hall, that'll give us another possible 1st round/2nd/3rd picks.

We have so much to build from.

Our needs:

Quarterback- Obviously. Harrington is too rattled and can't throw it deep. Leftwich has a rocket arm, but is almost useless with his immobility. Redman is too old.

Every Down Running back - Norwood is a great, but he is better suited to chance of pace, and the return game. Either way, Jerious is still a beast. We need a power running back.

Offensive Lineman- Free agency can fill this void much easier.

Defensive Tackle- Colemans replacement. Babienaux and Lewis are great, but we need a playmaker here.