Where Is Sac Pitt And Cap

KingPickles

The Championship winner being the only team with bragging rights is true in pro football, but not college....in college, you have a 10 win season, or a BCS or New Years bowl, that's big for recruiting, and considered a fine year(Tech wouldn't know anything about that, at least not in the memory of most college athletes)......In the NFL they settle it on the field, so there is a true champion...it's all guestimation in college, so IMO, the NC is less impressive than you would think.

I agree that a 10-win year and a BCS bowl is good for recruiting and everything, but a team from a major conference, such as UGA, Florida, Auburn, USC, Texas, etc... has to have the ultimate goal of winning the national championship.  I understand that their are many, many teams in college football, but the national championship is the goal of all teams from major conferences.  I don't know where the Tech comment came from, I'm not a Tech fan.

[scott24falcs (12/3/2007 hr]I love how you guys make fun of the bowl games that all of your rivals are in.  The fact of the matter is the only game that carries significant weight is the national championship.  At the end of the day the only team with bragging rights is the winner of that game.

your right, the winner will claim the title of the worlds luckiest cfb team