the qb of OUR furture?

BirdMan5420

What do people think of Aaron Rodgers as the falcons QB?

is it possible(i dont know terms and length of his contract)?

would you want him?

my thought is he is a back up, it seems like green bay is not in love with him. Maybe we could get him for cheap. every game he has played has been solid, looks really good in pre-season(then again its pre-season). been in the NFL a few years and could prob make an impact right away. would be able to use our 1st on a book end LT or another position of need. just a thought, any opinions?

I like him, but I doubt that Green Bay would let him. Saying that, if Brett Farve plays till his 85 or crippled (which ever comes first) and the Packers keep on delaying upgrading Rodgers' to the first string offense, I'd like him as a starting QB. Honestly, he has been an understudying for Farve and has certainly gained experience. He appears to be poised even though he has been thoroughly tested yet. He is mature enough to be a leader as is made evident by his patience. He has some qualities that can make him successful.

The same thing that happened to Schuab might happen to Rodgers. Rodgers is a first round and will eventually want to have a chance to play meaning he might want to leave the Packers. A team that is willing to give up a draft pick might get him if Farve doesn't retire soon. It's unlikely though since everyone knows Farve's time is almost up.

• 3 years later...