Hey Guys

HI Y'all

Just thought i'd let you all know.. that... well.. the previous boards collapse.. along with a very troubling seperation from my wife of over 10 years.. had me less than enthused about being active on the boards..

I guess i was kinda reclusive the laste couple of months..

BUt, its time to live again.. so.. i'll be back doing sigs i guess..

I know there are plenty of other guys out there doing sigs.. so i don't expect to be rushed off my feet..

missed you guys... crazy i know.

Mozz

**** Mozz, so sorry to hear about your recent troubles.

Just wanted to drop in on your thread to say hello.

With all my posts gone, I'll never reach the amount I had before, most of it was from the Sig Request threads - lol.

Take care buddy.

glad to see you've come back to the dark side mozz!! hate to hear about breaking up with your wife. no matter what the reasoning, make sure you're their for your kids...there will come a time when they will need you. hopefully everything everything will work out for the best.:)

if you have a chance though, i would love to get my sig rocking on here, but in the change over of the boards, i lost the link to it. i know that you had created it for me and it was **** good! :w00t: but if you could PM me or post the link to it, i would greatly appreciate it. if it's any help, it was a FSU sig that had Jenn Sterger and one of her cowgirl friends on the left hand side, Bobby Bowden on the right hand side (looking towards the left with his hand on his chin i think), 2 video clips in the center that i think are tilted slightly and then some images of the stadium and logo mixed into the background. thanks in advance mozz and i hope things get better for you over there in austrailia!

Sorry to hear about that. No one has contributed more to the board than you have. It's good to see you back.

And on that note, make me a sig!

But for real, I have been searching for a Knowshon Moreno sig and it seems every time I leave a request it goes unanswered. (on other sites) I guess not a lot of people know who he is yet. I don't have anything in mind, but the sig you made for me before was brilliant without me giving any details. Just needs to be 400x90 (400x100 will be ok if you need it that way) and for the text I guess just his name and his number if it looks good.

No rush, though. I have been without a sig for months, I can wait.

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes mozzie. How is your daughter, Georgia? I remember seeing you post pics of her back in the day. That was probably a good two years ago that I can remember.

Anyway, I know you're busy. But if I could get a kickass sig from you, that involves Knowshon Moreno, and Matthew Stafford (possibly in black) I'd be grateful man. Time isn't an issue, just whenever you can.

Thanks brother, and take care!

Mozzie, sorry to hear about your misfortunes...but it's good to see some older members start posting again on the boards.

If you have time, I would love to have a sig made up. My old one was "eaten" by the old boards...just disappeared.

I would like a sleek looking one that has the falcons logo and my board name, GREG_7

I really appreciate it!

Welcome back,

Sorry about all of your stuff,but it does get better.(Went through the same thing 7 years ago) but it does get better actually for me it has been great. Once the kids were OK everything settles down.

You do know why divorces cost so much don't you?

Because they are worth it.

mozzie71 (12/3/2007)
HI Y'all

Just thought i'd let you all know.. that... well.. the previous boards collapse.. along with a very troubling seperation from my wife of over 10 years.. had me less than enthused about being active on the boards..

I guess i was kinda reclusive the laste couple of months..

BUt, its time to live again.. so.. i'll be back doing sigs i guess..

I know there are plenty of other guys out there doing sigs.. so i don't expect to be rushed off my feet..

missed you guys... crazy i know.

Mozz

Great to see you back Mozz. Sorry to hear about you and your wife. I hope that the new year brings you some good news. Anyway, I just thought I would welcome you back. I thought the should name this the MOZZ forum though. Maybe one day.