Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rock

Cleveland

6 posts in this topic

I would'nt mind Anderson being a Falcon...he's young too. Wonder what his contract looks like....I know Quinns signed for a few years.

Anderson isnt going anywhere. I dont think either will until after the 2008 season.

Savage said he is more than willing to spend 2 MIL on a backup Qb (meaning Quinn's hit in 08)

CLE is a team on the rise, and they could risk a BIG setback if they got rid of one of these guys and the guy they kept didnt work out.

I believe he is a RFA this year and the an UFA in 2009 so if we where to get him it would cost quite alot and i have also read that the browns can quite easily keep both of them as Quinn doesn't cost for the first two years and Anderson's contract is very cheap. But the key thing here though is that Anderson has a much better Oline in cleveland than he would here so i doubt he would be as effective.

If I was Browns I'd definitely want to keep both. Anderson really shouldn't be let go after his season, and I doubt Quinn will leave after 1 season as a rookie. But CLE is a nice place to be as a QB, with Edwards and Winslow playing well, wo I don;t reckon they would want to go anyways.

I am soooo not giving up a 1st and a 3rd to get a QB thats having a fluke year...forget Anderson I'd rather draft someone...IMO

As a Falcons fan, I would rather see us get Brady Quinn if we went after one of them (very managable contract). As a Browns fan, I would rather see them hold on to both for one more year.

I dont think Andersons season is a fluke at all, but I still think Quinn will be a better QB.