Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bloodhoundz864

Sean Taylors Funeral on ESPN

9 posts in this topic

Did anybody watch it? I'm kind of shocked that his fam let it be taped considering how ESPN kept bringing up his past. Good ceremony though and some good stories, seems like it really was true that he was changing his life around.

regardless of how he was treated in the media, i do not think a funeral should be taped, that is a time for mourning not for ESPN to get ratings. Probably paid the family to let them in :pinch:

Yea, i dont know if that was entirely appropriate to have it on air, maybe a really short clip or something. Anyways im still really saddened by this, may he rest in peace.

bloodhoundz864 (12/3/2007)
Did anybody watch it? I'm kind of shocked that his fam let it be taped considering how ESPN kept bringing up his past. Good ceremony though and some good stories, seems like it really was true that he was changing his life around.

I like Portis' stories

It was sad seeing his girlfriend there with the kid...

I didn't watch the whole thing, was Gregg Williams there? He had some of the best Taylor stories in one of the press conferences...

dirtybird3245 (12/6/2007)

I like Portis' stories

I didn't watch the whole thing, was Gregg Williams there? He had some of the best Taylor stories in one of the press conferences...

I'm pretty sure he was there because they said the whole team was there, but I don't know if he spoke or not. They just showed a lil Sean Taylor tribute on NFL Network with his dad and Portis. They was asking when was the last time they talked to Sean Taylor before the death.

bloodhoundz864 (12/6/2007)

I like Portis' stories

I'm pretty sure he was there because they said the whole team was there, but I don't know if he spoke or not. They just showed a lil Sean Taylor tribute on NFL Network with his dad and Portis. They was asking when was the last time they talked to Sean Taylor before the death.

WELL BLOOD, IT WAS A NICE TRIBUTE, TO A NICE GUY AND A GREAT PLAYER. STILL, IT LEAVES ME WITH AN EMPTY FEELING. I JUST DON'T KNOW....... I JUST DON'T KNOW!

..........................................aka.........................REV2000:(

H.J.JACKSON (12/6/2007)
bloodhoundz864 (12/6/2007)

I like Portis' stories

WELL BLOOD, IT WAS A NICE TRIBUTE, TO A NICE GUY AND A GREAT PLAYER. STILL, IT LEAVES ME WITH AN EMPTY FEELING. I JUST DON'T KNOW....... I JUST DON'T KNOW!

..........................................aka.........................REV2000:(

Rev did you watch it?