Sean Taylors Funeral on ESPN

bloodhoundz864

bloodhoundz864 (12/3/2007)
Did anybody watch it? I'm kind of shocked that his fam let it be taped considering how ESPN kept bringing up his past. Good ceremony though and some good stories, seems like it really was true that he was changing his life around.

I like Portis' stories

It was sad seeing his girlfriend there with the kid...

I didn't watch the whole thing, was Gregg Williams there? He had some of the best Taylor stories in one of the press conferences...

dirtybird3245 (12/6/2007)
Did anybody watch it? I'm kind of shocked that his fam let it be taped considering how ESPN kept bringing up his past. Good ceremony though and some good stories, seems like it really was true that he was changing his life around.

I like Portis' stories

I didn't watch the whole thing, was Gregg Williams there? He had some of the best Taylor stories in one of the press conferences...

I'm pretty sure he was there because they said the whole team was there, but I don't know if he spoke or not. They just showed a lil Sean Taylor tribute on NFL Network with his dad and Portis. They was asking when was the last time they talked to Sean Taylor before the death.

bloodhoundz864 (12/6/2007)

I like Portis' stories

I'm pretty sure he was there because they said the whole team was there, but I don't know if he spoke or not. They just showed a lil Sean Taylor tribute on NFL Network with his dad and Portis. They was asking when was the last time they talked to Sean Taylor before the death.

WELL BLOOD, IT WAS A NICE TRIBUTE, TO A NICE GUY AND A GREAT PLAYER. STILL, IT LEAVES ME WITH AN EMPTY FEELING. I JUST DON'T KNOW....... I JUST DON'T KNOW!

..........................................aka.........................REV2000:(

H.J.JACKSON (12/6/2007)
bloodhoundz864 (12/6/2007)

I like Portis' stories

WELL BLOOD, IT WAS A NICE TRIBUTE, TO A NICE GUY AND A GREAT PLAYER. STILL, IT LEAVES ME WITH AN EMPTY FEELING. I JUST DON'T KNOW....... I JUST DON'T KNOW!

..........................................aka.........................REV2000:(

Rev did you watch it?