The official I don't care if we win another game all season as long as we kick the aints a$$ this monday thread

Actually, since Vick gets sentenced next Monday, ESPN will have "plenty" to talk about.....of course, I think I would rather give myself a beer bottle sodomization then listen to it, but they will be talking about it nonetheless.  I am actually interested in seeing how many promos they run for next week's game during tonight's broadcast. 

Oh my god. That game is gonna be on MNF, I had forgotten that. What a horrible nightmare for ESPN. Can you imagine if Reggie Bush is out, they will have NOTHING to talk about.

You're kidding, right?

Even if Reggie DOES suck, YKW gets sentenced that day. Kornhole will have PLENTY to talk about.

Jatchis, I guess great minds do indeed think alike.

What did you think of that nifty little reverse that Payton called yesterday?  I got to admit, I was even a little bit ticked about that one, because I am growing quite tired of all of the Yucs talk....

I STILL can't believe that freaking call.

I now have a brand new mark on my 53" Sony from where the remote glanced off it when I threw it .......

Jatchis, I guess great minds do indeed think alike.

What did you think of that nifty little reverse that Payton called yesterday? I got to admit, I was even a little bit ticked about that one, because I am growing quite tired of all of the Yucs talk....

What Yuc talk?! Tampa has maybe 1 fan that even comes here and the Saints fans have been running their keyboards all year about their 'great Saints'. The Taints suck and I hope we blow their friggin heads off.
What Yuc talk?! Tampa has maybe 1 fan that even comes here and the Saints fans have been running their keyboards all year about their 'great Saints'. The Taints suck and I hope we blow their friggin heads off.

There isn't an Aint fan alive that 1/100th as annoying as any Yuc fan that you will come across.  Most Aint fans know they suck, and have always pretty much sucked, much like the Falcons.  Most Yuc fans think the Yucs are one of the better franchises in the league, which is just ridiculous. 

There were quite a few Yucs idiots running around a couple of weeks ago before the Yucs game.  I am sure there will be even more when the Falcons play them again, especially since the Yucs are winning again.  It seems that winning tends to bring quite a few more of them out of the closet.  Kind of like darkness and cockroaches....