i've decided that the falcons need

That would be the ideal draft. I swear to god if we pick top 5 and take an OT and then trade both of our seconds or something like that to get back into the first round to take Brohm, I'm gonna be REALLY annoyed. Take the best OT available in the first and Colt Brennan in the 2nd and then another OT or a Guard with the next pick.

"That would be the ideal draft. I swear to god if we pick top 5 and take an OT and then trade both of our seconds or something like that to get back into the first round to take Brohm, I'm gonna be REALLY annoyed. Take the best OT available in the first and Colt Brennan in the 2nd and then another OT or a Guard with the next pick."

We have to take Jake Long with our first pick! Brennan is a third round projection at this point! And no OG rates above a 3 round pick! Faneca is who we should get in the off season. How great would it be to get Faneca OG (FA) Jake Long OT (1st round Draft) Heath Benedict OT (2nd round draft--- nobody knows this kid. He is from Newberry but look at this 6-6,320, and runs a what?.......4.90 unbelievable. They say this kid is athletic as a LB) Jonathan Goff MLB (2nd round Draft) Colt Brennen QB (3rd round Draft)

So we would have a Starting OG 2 starting OT starting MLB starting QB in the first three rounds of the Draft. Looks good to me!

Ok there is a lot of speculation on my part, but Patrick Kerney is having an awesome year. Some people seem to think that we will be awarded a 3rd round comp. pick because of this. If that were to happen we would have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds. I don't expect us to use all of them. I would actually expect us to make a few trades.

Obviously in round 1 I am hoping for Jake Long with our first pick; however, I also think we need a QB. After seeing what Redman was able to accomplish in Petrino's system I really want Brohm. This works out perfectly because I think Brohm will be the QB to slip this year in favor of Ryan and Woodson. If we find that this happens, I would be all for trading one of our 2nd round picks and our 3rd to move up and snag Brohm.

This would leave us with 1 more 2nd and 1 more 3rd. With the second I would try and snag Johnathan Goff, and with the 3rd try and get Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie or Dwight Lowery.

Therefore I think our draft would look like this:

Round 1a: Jake Long-OT/Michigan

Round 1b: Brian Brohm-QB/Louisville

Round 2: Johnathan Goff-ILB/Vanderbilt

Round 3: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie-CB/Tennessee St.

That would be my dream day one draft.

To top it all off... if we were to secure Alan Faneca and Max Starks in FA we would turn this ship around.

I think the Sugar Bowl will tell us what he is made of.

He looks good to me. Georgia's defensive front will no

doubt have active arms up and arms out. Watching

Colt throw it is like somebody throwing darts. It comes

out very low sometimes. He is very good at finding

lanes to throw it through. Batting his passes down

looks like the way to beat him but it will be interesting.