Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1989Fan

NFL Interactive Mock Draft Game

500 posts in this topic

correct. the time clock for picks in off until tomorrow @ 9am. GMs can pikc in the meanitime, but dont have to.

I really hope Bam comes online then i want to get this pick out of the way

oops just realised gonna have to change my sig now, damm u Hatton for loosing

Sorry I took so long guys my bad (i know there is no time limit but still) Well I must say I have built a formadable front 7 thus far with

Kampman - Rogers - Wilfork - ????

????- Willis - ????

I would feel sorry for a RB going up against the Team i'm building.

Also I got the guy I get in these everytime Wilfork I wanted him so bad to be a falcon.

dont worry about it guys, its still moving pretty fast, especially for a "off day" :laugh:

anyways, thanks bam... for stealing shaun rogers from me.

that is a scary front 3 so far, if you get another good DE that would be as good as ive ever seen. i guess you are the guy im competing with (at least for now) for the very good defense award huh?

ive got kevin williams, ed reed and deangelo hall so far. well see how it ends up.

Defense Wins Championships, I have an Idea for the rest of my front 7 although i'm thinking my next two picks will most likely be offensive (team has to be able to score some points) Although that being said if there is a defender I like I won't wait

bam_19 (12/9/2007)
Defense Wins Championships, I have an Idea for the rest of my front 7 although i'm thinking my next two picks will most likely be offensive (team has to be able to score some points) Although that being said if there is a defender I like I won't wait

that is one heck of a DL core there. Some real beef. Dont know how great the pass rush will be, but you wouldnt run the ball on Rogers and Wilfork. I personally would have taken Henderson over Rogers, but both are very good DTs.

It looks like I am the only 3-4 defense that sticks out so far...although some have not made enough picks to tell.

I cant believe nobody took Freeney yet. I was debating between him and Ware in round 2 when I hadnt decided 100% on my defensive scheme.

PIT is OTC until 12:00 eastern

Thanks guy for making this thing move. This is one of the best flowing mock drafts I ever was in.

Dang it WTA Cromartie was my next pick!!!!!! *Shakes fist* Darn, haha oh well.

well, I had a change of heart and went with a guy who wasnt even in my top 5 of my draft board going into the pick.

I guess if I want to build a tough guy team based on running, I might as well get the best run blocking OG in the NFL. :)

**** you 89fan Andrews was my next pick i though for sure a Run blocking guard would make it to me. And what are you talking about pass rush Rodgers is a force 4.5 sacks this year. kampman has 11. and i got a guy in mind.

I like Rodgers a lot, but I agree that he's not much of a sack threat. He's averaged about 4 sacks a season in his career. That's nothing special.

For a DT though and putting him next to wilfork that is 700 pounds of blocking an oline has to do not to mention add another 280 from kampman (and his 11 sacks). Bull Rush coming at ya. Plus no team will be running up the guy I know that for **** sure with Rodgers, Wilfork and Willis behind them.

so far my defense is

RE- John Abraham UT- Kevin Williams NT- LE-

CB- DeAngelo Hall

S- Ed Reed

not a bad start, a good start to the secondary and if i can fill out the dline with 2 more good players i have my eye on, then i can start filling my offensive depth chart out. :)

FalcsForLife (12/11/2007)
Yeah I thought about Peppers....he's an athletic freak but he isn't near Seymour's level IMO.

He wasnt overly high on my list either. not because of his down season, but because of doing a 3-4. I stil will get the DE guys I want. Most of the good 3-4 DEs are still there, because they dont have the flashy sack totals. ;)

QB - Peyton Manning

LT - D'Brickashaw Ferguson (the future)

LG - Alan Faneca (premier guard player)

--Blindside is protected :D

3-4 Defense

DT - John Henderson

DE/OLB - Adalius Thomas

So far...pretty good.

He wasnt overly high on my list either. not because of his down season, but because of doing a 3-4. I stil will get the DE guys I want. Most of the good 3-4 DEs are still there, because they dont have the flashy sack totals. ;)

There's one guy that's on my radar that should be near the top of your list.

FWIW you should probably be sure to take him before I pick again. Even though I'm not running a 3-4 his skills could be used in any defense.