Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1989Fan

NFL Interactive Mock Draft Game

500 posts in this topic

haha dchi just made his pick. so now SD is actually on the clock.

all that clicking around for nothing... :laugh:

i didnt think hed last long, good pick man. he was one guy i wanted... imagine sanders and ed reed in the same secondary...

oh well. just a dream after all.

thanks for picking fast too. haha

Yea no problem, I should be picking fast since I'll be on or near the comp. most of this weekend. Effing finals. :(

Tom Melton (12/8/2007)
sucks man. i hate finals...

god, im up in like 4 picks... im getting impatient, hahaha.

I feel ya....actually it's more that I'm hoping that my next guy falls to me haha.

draft is updated guys. thanks for moving this along so fast. I was pleasantly suprised how far it went so far today.

I lost some guys VERY high on my list though :(

Jason Peters & Braylon Edwards

Its all good. I still have my top pick left..... :w00t:

Yeah, Jason Peters was my next pick. He's the best tackle in football right now, but I had hoped most people would forget about him due to the low profile.

jacksonville will be, at 3:40 (my time at least). that would be 3 hours after billywitchdoctor and the chargers picked...

Robb4242 (12/8/2007)
billywitchdoctor (12/8/2007)
I sure hope Joey Harrington lasts til my pick. :P
he won't :P

Not if I can help it;):w00t::w00t::w00t:

billywitchdoctor (12/8/2007)
Hmm..who's on the clock now?
Baltimore, and I'm after that. But I don't know how long there is between picks, so I don't know if I'm on the clock yet or not

I'm pretty sure the time limit is 3 hours. So if that's correct you are currently OTC.

Edit - Just checked and on the 1st page of this thread it says a 3 hour limit. So you ARE OTC.

It is 3 hour limits, and as of now JAX missed their pick. You can get it in at any time though.

Hopefully I didnt take your guy.

fideltom (12/9/2007)
That was a very good round for me only 2 guys left till i pick and both the guys i want are stil there,

Good for you!!!! All of my guys are taken but I've switched my draft board and I'm going in a different direction. Man this is a lot of fun, thanks 89

yeah this is really fun. im 100% into it now, haha. i wonder who bam will go with for his next 2 picks... i hope he doesnt take my guy. ;)

Yhea Bam better not take my guy again last time he took Willis but i suppose ive got so many options i mean its only the 3rd round out of 25

yeah i pm'd bam a few minutes ago. well see when he gets on. i want to be on the clock again! hahaha