Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1989Fan

NFL Interactive Mock Draft Game

500 posts in this topic

1989fan (12/7/2007)
calm down stud. I just PMed Baltimore. They are OTC until 3pm. I have SD pick already, and it will go in immediately when they are OTC.

Stud...Thanks. I may change my username;):w00t::w00t: Thanks for keeping it rolling.

ATTENTION....

I CHANGED THE TOTAL ROUNDS AND ROSTER FORMAT JUST A HAIR.

THEIR IS NOW ONLY 25 ROUNDS INSTEAD OF 26. I AM DELETING THE EXTRA RB/WR PICK AND THE EXTRA DB PICK. IN ITS PLACE WILL BE A 25th ROSTER SPOT FOR A KR/PR.

MAKE NOTE OF IT. THANKS.

it is weird. but in the tampa 2 good safties are important. ;)

theyll come off the board soon enough.

Noooooooooooo Demeco was my next pick :angry:

Oh well, nice pick up.........I love seeing my Bama boys dominate :D

All of my picks are going to be gone :(

1989fan (12/7/2007)
wow, i cant believe we are finishing round 2 and NO corner backs have been selected....but 2 safeties have.

Surprises me as well.....I expect we'll see a run on them soon.

It's funny how trends develope in these things....for me personally I saw that none have been selected and knew there is a good chance a good one will be available later.

MidWest Falcon (12/7/2007)

Thanks, Ryans is a guy who can anchor my defense for the next decade.

I was just about to tell Falcsforlife he sucked for taking Ryans, but it looks like he wouldnt have made it to me anyways. :P

Asante.......this is getting pretty funny, all of my guys are leaving the board :(

Sorry Mid, couldn't pass him up. Shut-down corners are hard to come by....even in a 15 team draft.;)

I had a good feeling he wouldn't be there....I was hoping people would stay away from the CB's and I wanted to go Asante and (another CB ;)). I know that's wishfull thinkning but the way the draft was going it was looking promising. Back to the drawing board i guess. Nice picks BTW

You would think I would have taken a QB by the third round, but I may just pick up Norwood and use him and LT in the "Wild Falcon" offense.;):w00t::w00t::w00t:

I was just about to tell Falcsforlife he sucked for taking Ryans, but it looks like he wouldnt have made it to me anyways. :P

I'm sure you'll get me back. ;)

squirreldawg (12/8/2007)
My bad Falcs....I didn't PM you last night. I picked late and I forget to let you know you were OTC.

No problem man. I knew I was coming up soon.

fideltom,

the patriots were on the clock as of 8:45 my time (central) but the clock doesnt start until 9 AM eastern i believe. however, it is now 1:30 eastern time, so he has had over 4 hours to make his pick and he hasnt made it. the next team should be on the clock. ill find them and pm them, and post who it is.

the chargers and billywitchdoctor are on the clock now. i just sent him a message so hopefully he gets online soon (if he isnt now, i didnt check) so we can get this movin again. :)