Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1989Fan

NFL Interactive Mock Draft Game

500 posts in this topic

I had a top 4 and all were still there that was the hardest decsion I've had to make in one of these, now the question is will the other two still be there in 28 more picks

Good picks Bam. Kampman is a mack. I am locked in on one guy right now, and unless someone grabs him there is no other choice in my eyes.

Unless Cin takes him im gonna grab Joe Thomas and move him to my RT so i have a solid Oline then im goin for the more flashy positions

Man im undecided now on where i should pick next skill positions or go D or build my Line even stronger so many players to choose from

fideltom (12/6/2007)
Unless Cin takes him im gonna grab Joe Thomas and move him to my RT so i have a solid Oline then im goin for the more flashy positions

:angry:

theres the guy I said I was locked in on....unless he got taken.

i feel like i might go defense first. kevin williams and ed reed, not a bad beginning to a defense. ;)

MidWest Falcon (12/6/2007)
bam_19 (12/6/2007)
Well there goes my third guy i new he wouldn't last till the end of round 3.

Who was your third?

Joe Thomas

I didn't think he would last anyway i have a couple guys in mind I know i want

wow a man with a plan, you have a board. I just go on value who i think will provide backbone for a team. That's why I took Willis so early I meant there were definatley more accomplished LB's on the board but not with his upside. I just know what positions I want first and then I'll sort out the players.

i did that at first but i would lose track of people. so now i just cross people off when i know they are off the board. i just compile a list of guys for every position id like to have, and then ill just decide how to go about it depending on how many are left or what i think the value is. its just easier if i can look at it for me.

OK, lets get this thing rolling again. I think JAX time is up. Not trying to be an a-hole, but I got my second child due in April and I would like to be done before then.;)

calm down stud. I just PMed Baltimore. They are OTC until 3pm. I have SD pick already, and it will go in immediately when they are OTC.