Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1989Fan

NFL Interactive Mock Draft Game

500 posts in this topic

wow, that is earlier than I expected AP to go. No doubt he is worth going as the #2 RB though.

San Diego is OTC until 7pm eastern.

FWIW, I'm surprised LT went over AP. Tomlinson has about 4,000 yards left in his career if healthy. Peterson has 10,000+ if healthy.

Yeah, AP is a **** mack. That is who I was hoping to get in round 2 - 3 for my team. I am not suprised LT was chosen first in this though...he is a household name...I mean the guy has been great.

2 of 15 already dropped out, not looking good considering we are only half way throught the first round. Hopefully I get to make some picks i'm excited to build this team.

bam_19 (12/5/2007)
2 of 15 already dropped out, not looking good considering we are only half way throught the first round. Hopefully I get to make some picks i'm excited to build this team.

defensedefensedefense made his pick, even tho he initially said he wasnt doing it.

The other guy, I PMed and said I would make his picks for the first couple rounds if needed while his schedule irons out.

We are rolling w. this unless people stop making picks.

1989fan (12/5/2007)
bam_19 (12/5/2007)

defensedefensedefense made his pick, even tho he initially said he wasnt doing it.

The other guy, I PMed and said I would make his picks for the first couple rounds if needed while his schedule irons out.

We are rolling w. this unless people stop making picks.

Hey, 1989. I just noticed that defense posted that Cleveland was on the clock after his pick.?:blink: It is supposed to be JAX, right? I'm sure you caught that already, but just in-case.

MidWest Falcon (12/5/2007)
Let's get this thing going boys :D

Big Ben is gone :(

Yah, kinda wanting to rethink my 1st pick:unsure: But with 15 teams I should be able to get a good QB in the 2nd:satisfied:

FalcsForLife (12/5/2007)
I'll jump in as the Texans if that's okay with you '89.

Thats fine w me buddy. OR, you can take over for Virginia Falcon (currently Redskins) and I will change the team over to HOU. You dont get to make a round one pick, but you do get Tom Brady as your QB. ;)

Let me know and I will make it happen.

Good to see ya around...how ya been?

That's cool with me. You can keep it the Redskins.......building the greatest team ever will be my tribute to Sean Taylor:cool:

Me too, I'm hoping mine makes it. I've already planned this thing out with multiple options at each position. If all comes out good, I should have a pretty solid draft. :D

I don't have anything planned just yet....I want to see how things unfold for the first couple of rounds. I do have a top 2 that I want right now. I really hope one of them falls to me ;)

i got my guy, kevin williams. i love him, hes amazing.

i havent thought out my board yet, i just havent had time. maybe ill do that tonight.

1989fan (12/5/2007)
deal.

you want to trade Brady for Big Ben straight up? :w00t:

I don't know....I think this Brady guy might be a pretty decent player.

FalcsForLife (12/5/2007)
1989fan (12/5/2007)
deal.

you want to trade Brady for Big Ben straight up? :w00t:

I don't know....I think this Brady guy might be a pretty decent player.

He's a one year wonder, don't get too excited. :laugh:

Tom Melton (12/5/2007)
i got my guy, kevin williams. i love him, hes amazing.

i havent thought out my board yet, i just havent had time. maybe ill do that tonight.

great pick up. I almost took him @ 8. I just saw Qbs flying off the board and figured Williams would last to 2nd round. Oh well...I have another idea. :cool: