Colt Brennen

NO...this isn't going to be one of those.... "Should we draft him" threads...

Finally got to watch him play the other night for the first time...pretty impressive with accuracy and arm strength...though he doesnt handle pressure real well....but none the less very impressive...... just wondering what you guys and girls think, especially those who has seen him before...is he the real deal or a product of the system?

We know how college systems can make guys look like HOF'ers. For instanced, in my opinion, one of the greatest college qb's i've ever watched play was Danny Weurffel, and i"m a gator hater, but this guy was like the most accurate qb i have ever seen, and he was a huge flop in the NFL.......definately a product of the system

Is Colt the same way or do you think he is the real deal

I posted this in another thread, but his throwing motion and release point would give me a LOT of cause for concern.  He basically throws sidearm, which is not a good thing for an NFL QB.  He has good arm strength, and there is no questioning his leadership ability.  But, I am very interested to see if they start tinkering with his throwing motion where he winds up. 

Any qb in the run and shoot scares me. I can see some intangeables with him but when you throw 40 times a game your numbers are going to be inflated. Hawii has had a really good season so he has to get some credit, but I want to see him in a prostyle offense before I make up my mind

We had 3 1,000 yard wrs,a rb over 1,000 yards and the qb had over 4,000 yards in 95.That run and shoot really blows.......blows doors!Ther should be some middle ground like more tightends inside the redzone.Colt could be a good qb.His arm is a lot better than wuerffels.Wuerffel was not thought to be a good prospect when he came out.

Brennan has some potential of course he benefits from the system but i think he has the most potential of anybody to ever come out of Hawaii, it kinda makes you wonder where are the Hawaii QB's of the past remember Timmy Chang? Broke all kinda records just like Brennan is was a Heisman candidate when he was there also but didnt make it out of training camp with any NFL club currently in the CFL

If Colt can light up the UGA defense, his draft value will probably sky rocket.

****, if we could get him in the 2nd or 3rd round, I'd be all for taking him.

If he lights up UGA... dont be surprised to see Colt Brennan get drafted in the late first round .... yes.... late first round.... NFL scouts are all over this kid... and once the combine comes around.. i have a feeling he will get himself even higher

Danny was a fourth round pick and had a very weak arm.

Colt Brennan projects to the 2nd round and possibly the first after the combines. He will be a great NFL quarterback.

The system idea just doesn't cut it. Looking at the Falcon offense apparently we have no system under Bobby Petrino. It is basically no running game and fire the pass before you are sacked.