Well It's Official. YKW Leaving Is Not Going To Make This A Better "Team"

Welcome back Birdweiserrr. Thought you were a jerk for all the things you said about YKW, but looks like you were right all along.

He never said YKW was a dog fighting felon. Basically all the things he has said about YKW has been proven wrong due to the team's bad performance without him.

"Just look at all the teams that are winning this year without ykw. Imagine that. I bet you didnt think it was possible."

So, because other teams can win without him the Falcons don't need him... Great logic. Look at all the other teams winning without Tom Brady... Maybe the Pats should send him to us since other teams can win without him.....

"Just look at all the teams that are winning this year without ykw. Imagine that. I bet you didnt think it was possible."

So, because other teams can win without him the Falcons don't need him... Great logic. Look at all the other teams winning without Tom Brady... Maybe the Pats should send him to us since other teams can win without him.....

:D:D:D:D

"draft a new franchise qb, and start winning"

Yeah... Because that's how it works... Especially for this team. You're more likely to draft a bust then you are a servicable NFL QB, left alone a QB who can come in and turn an entire team around. Very few QB's are good enough to walk in and turn a team of average to bad players into an average/good team. We had one of those, and now he's in prison.

Yes, Vick is gone forever. And it sucks! And is surely not the best thing for the team no matter how you twist it. This team won't be any better for years to come. 3yrs to get close to the playoffs, and maybe not a contender for the title for long after that. Let's face it, this team doesn't have much a winning history, and outside of 6 seasons recently, not a lot of hope for it either. 

Beyond replacing management, they also have to replace the majority of players on offense as it is obvious to most everyone that none are really good and owe Vick a big thank you for making them look good and a big F-You for leaving and exposing them as bad or washed up.

Dunn, Crump, and the entire offensive line, I'm looking at you... ****, all our WR's beyond Roddy (questionably) are chumps, but always had the excuse given to them by people of "they are inconsistant because they block for Vick too much"... Nope... They just suck.

McKay, Gibbs, Mora, and whoever else have been exposed as well. They assembled a bad team but tried to pass it off as a contender, something more then a 1 man show.

Nevertheless, he isn't coming back. Likely to get a year and a half or more. By the time he's out and game ready it'll be 2009 (most likely) and he'll be 29 (I believe). Even then he needs to be reinstated and brought back, which is unlikely. He's gone, and we're left watching people barely fit for the Arena Leagues pretend to be NFL talent.

Welcome back Birdweiserrr. Thought you were a jerk for all the things you said about YKW, but looks like you were right all along.

He never said YKW was a dog fighting felon. Basically all the things he has said about YKW has been proven wrong due to the team's bad performance without him.

Hundreds of times I was asked why I didnt like Vick. I said character, attitude and personality.

Pretty much.