Funniest moment of the Game ..HANDS DOWN

swiftkick

Jennings returning the punt for a td only to have it called back for a penatly and on top of that he was showboating into the end zone:hehe::hehe: r u kidding me... This guy has like maybe 5 punt returns that went foward and gained positive yards and on top of that we are down 21-0 and he is showing the ball like he just returned one in the super bowl

C'mon guys. Cut Jennings some slack. This time next year he will have burns on his hands from working the deep fryer behind the drive-thru window.

This guy has like maybe 5 punt returns that went foward and gained positive yards and on top of that we are down 21-0 and he is showing the ball like he just returned one in the super bowl

Lot of that going on this year.  Every time DHall intercepts a pass he goes to his knees and raises his arms...even if we are down 20+

Just more of the me me me attitude.

Jennings surprised me. 5 returns that went forward is pretty accurate as he is on the bottom tier of NFL punt returners. Why he is doing such a thing, and again when were were down big time, is beyond me but I cant stand it.

• 1 year later...