So whats the best thing to do now?

j105

I don't think Redman is going to take our team out "with a bang" this season. Call me pessimistic. but why not throw him in there?? We have nothing to lose. Maybe Petrino should go with the dual QB system-or even a triple QB system:D:D :w00t::w00t: It' will all the same to me!!! Just waiting for the draft!:P

Should Redman be put in and the team try to go out with a bang, or should we lose as much as possible for higher draft picks? Either way this year is done...

i think there gonna lose the rest of the way regardless of who plays. only game i can foresee them winning is maybe the last game because i doubt seattle will risk injury to players due to playoff

I'd give Redman the snaps ONLY to see if he is a viable backup for next season.

We know what Joey can and cant do, Leftwich is a mess, DJ is hurt. So lets see if he has the tools to be a good backup next year.

With that I would give alot of the younger guys more snaps.

We have nothing to gain by winning so if we can learn about the players we have and be prepared for next year then play the young guys.

i want to see redman until leftwich's butt is better, then i want to see leftwich to make an honest evaluation of him. there is still an unknown with leftwich in that he can get the ball downfield, but can he get the ball out in time and can he find the open man. tom brady (i read somewhere) finds the most open reciever 80 something% of the time.