Roddy White

atljbo

and i have started him in fantasy since he broke out earlier this season every week. and it paid off big time today. GREAT WORK RODDY! arent you all glad we decided to be patient with him? now he broke out as a 3rd year wr (like so so SO many tend to do) and now we have our #1 big play guy. if we can get a consistent big guy with good hands (bryant johnson, wr, cardinals??) to compliment roddy's deep speed, and laurent robinsons big play ability, we would have a very solid top 3 on the depth chart, not including jenkins, horn and jennings, however they may fall, behind them.

THANKS RODDY!!!

mikevick7owns

roddy needs to hold onto the ball, but i must admit that i am pleased with his production this year. the year he was drafted i wanted to puke. i wanted CB justin miller who i think is hurt right now. good return man but not a good CB. despite a poor senior day for roddy white in which he dropped a lot of passes (for which i crossed him off my list) he has developed into a good WR this year. just think what he might have done this year as a patriot. definately a better pick than miller.

As great as that is, it unfortunatly hasn't been enough to help us win. Which, to reach the ultimate goal of a Super Bowl, you have to do. But I'm lovin Roddy this season. He does need to work on a few things though.

You're right Dem.  But after last season, I was ready to give up on Roddy.  I'm with you now though cause he looks great.  With a little more good coaching, he'll take care of his now very few and minor problems.

• 2 years later...

I want Roddy to not regress. I want to see a Roddy that is the Elite WR that he is. I dont want to see the Roddy that drops easy passes. I want him to maintain his focus, be a perrenial Pro-Bowler, and be Clutch when it counts. That is the Roddy I want to see.

Is it me or does Roddy always seem to drop a pass per game.

Once he get the drop pass out of the way he settles in and cacthes the rest.

Is it me or does Roddy always seem to drop a pass per game.

Once he get the drop pass out of the way he settles in and cacthes the rest.

Yea, he sometimes does. I just dont want that drop to be a game-killing drop. Every WR in the NFL drops a ball now and then. As long as that drop is not 3rd down or in the Red-Zone, then we can accept that.

Yea, he sometimes does. I just dont want that drop to be a game-killing drop. Every WR in the NFL drops a ball now and then. As long as that drop is not 3rd down or in the Red-Zone, then we can accept that.

That's usually Jenkins' gig. :mellow: And I don't hate the guy (MJ). He would be perfectly serviceable if he were just more consistent.