WE ARE DOING GREAT!!!!! WHY SO MAD???

admaxwell

I don't understand why everyone is so upset about the team and its losing record. Our losing record is a good thing. Why??

1. It is truly obvious that we are not a good team in any phase of the game( don't get me wrong we do okay on defense but again I will stress the word okay). Our losing will only help us get better overall. We have been doing well the last two weeks buy losing son lets keep it up.

2. The Texans our losing. Nothing else makes me happier. Schaub can not stay healthy, their only two games better than we are. We truly got over on the Texans. There oline is better than ours and he can't stay healthy behind it, just imagine what would have happened to him behind our good for nothing o-line. Mckay did the right thing.

3. Petrino is a good coach and after one year of learning from his mistakes he will be a better coach next. He'll have this ready next to play ball next year.

4. And I know people don't want to hear it but in 8 days when Vick is sentence and he gets less time than most people think he's going to get. He will be back with the falcons next season and they will be unstoppable. (EVEN IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH #4 EVERYTHING ELSE DOES MAKE SENSE.

SOMEONE BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT YKW IS A FELON. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FELONS ARE POSTING ON HERE RIGHT NOW. AND MOST OF THEM HAVE THE NERVE TO BASH YKW. YOU HAVE CHILD MOLESTERS, RAPIST, MURDERERS, WIFE BEATERS, AND THE LIST GOES ON. AND MANY OF THEM HIDE BEHIND THEIR COMPUTERS. BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. AND THERE ARE FAR MORE GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE THAN BAD. BAD IS WHEN YOU POINT THE FINGER AT SOMEONE AND YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE REALLY WORST ..... THATS BAD! ........ aka ...... REV2000