Former Falcons QB Bobby Hebert Son, T-Bob Hebert signs with LSU!

First off, Bobby Herbert was one of my favorite QBs,

I will never forget  his big heart and the win over the niners. 

Definitely in my Top 5 Falcons game of all time.

December 24, 1995The Christmas Eve miracle. Bobby Herbert, filling in for an injured Jeff George, powers the Atlanta Falcons to a 28-27 win over the World Champion San Francisco 49er's with two touchdowns, the second one coming with less than two minutes remaining in the game, gaining the Falcons a berth in the NFC playoffs

Anyway,

I was searching for Falcons Jersey for my McFadden Sig and I came across this Monster,

280lb OL T-Bob Hebert signed with LSU,

He played at Greater Atlanta Christian,

Imagine Bobby Hebert playing line at 320 lb for the Falcons,

a058b029-9f04-450a-a69e-6fe1.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...nw=120&prev=

Talkin to T-Bob Hebert

"He s the son of former Falcons QB Bobby Hebert but T-Bob Hebert is ready for a whole new game.

LSU signee T-Bob Hebert dominated on the high school level at Greater Atlanta Christian as a LINEMAN and he s fired up about getting started for the Bayou Bengals. Yea I can t wait to start. He ll graduate tomorrow, enroll this summer and has already been told by LSU coach Les Miles that the Tigers will go two deep on Freshman Lineman. I really can t wait.

Ever since I introduced him at the Atlanta Touchdown Club as a Lineman of the Week honoree he s been a well-spoken and excitable young man and that glee exhudes when you ask him about his new coach. Yea I just saw coach Miles a few days ago when he was in town. We spoke for about an hour and he was very pleased with my weight I m about 280 now. Do you see any diofference in Coach Miles now as opposed to before you signed in regards to communicating with you. In fact that s a good question Cory I really think all the LSU coaches are genuine towards their incoming signees. they ask about my family and they ask about my Dad and his radio show in New Orleans. They show genuine interest in me as a person as well as me the football player.

Did you and coach Miles talk about X s and O s? He asked about my shoulder and the Doctor just cleared me so I won t have to worry about that and I just can t wait to strap em up for real in August. Kind of ironic for the kid of a Falcon QB to be playing big time football as a lineman for the LSU Tigers.

All I can say is Les Bon Temps Rouille. (let the good times roll).

I just though fans like me of Hebert would like to know and follow him through College."

Just thought Falcon Fans would like to know!