OFFICIAL LETS FIRE THIS IDIOT COACH THREAD

toughd

Whose with me????? Since this guy took over,  I have agreed with ONE move he has made,  ONE,  THATS IT.  He got morten anderson in here. Other than that,  this guy has made nothing but one absolutly stupid move after another since he took over. Now,  just singling out TODAY's performance,  lets look at it for a minute.  So,  what pertrino is telling us is that the fact that Redman's timeing and accuracy is TEN TIMES BETTER than these other two chumps we got at quarterback hasn't showed up in practice at all this season???  Is that what he is saying?????  I'm not saying redman is peyton manning,  I'm AM saying that he's MUCH BETTER than these other two scrubs. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keeping norwood on the sideline

keeping mughelli on the sideline

keeping snelling on the sideline

drafting jamaal anderson

did i mention keeping norwood on the sideline?

punting when you have one chance to win the game but just hand over the ball game as opposed to fight for a win (he's done this all year long)

drafting justin blalock 

finding out in the 12th week of the season that your best option for quarterback has been on the sideline the whole year.  ( isn't it the coaches job to realize this a little earlier?)

did i mention keeping norwood on the sideline

keeping kieth (kaint tackle a lick) brooking on the feild this long.  Why did we draft Tony Taylor?????????????????????????????????????????????? 

keeping warrick dunn on the field this long.  He is worthless,  why cant this coach see the painfully obvious????????????????????????? 

keeping norwood on the sideline. 

bragging all offseason about how much of a offensive genious he is and how he has this fantastic resume from louisville............ save it,   you've showed us your ability,   mora was better than this,  go back to college. 

Why do people keep saying that Petrino needs "his" type of qb here.  That doesn't make alot of sense.  I find that everytime coaches playbooks are deemed "complex" they seem to fail.  Nobody ever says New England has a complex offense but they do well.  What New England does have though is a good OLine and Brady gets all day to throw the ball as well as a good running game.  Heck they don't even have any big stars at RB but they are productive.  People are all about Redman right now but trust me, next Monday in front of the national audience he'll do bad, but right now he is the flavor of the week.  None of our qb's can be consistently effective because the OLine sux and our WR's are inconsistent.  Granted Joey needed more TD's, 7 in the amount of time he has been in there is terrible considering our running game has been going nowhere.  Like you said too, why isn't Norwood out there more, that is pathetic he gets 6 carries a game.  It seemed like once we got him involved we were moving the ball more.

Here's how i see it.  It reminds me  of the parable in the Bible about the talents. Its like if a man tells one son he will give him $100 to go to the grocery store and buy groceries for his family,  but then as the son is getting ready to walk out the door and leave the father calls him back in and takes $75 of those dollars back and tells him to take the $25 and get all the food you can for that.  Then the son walks back to the bathroom,  throws the $25 in the toilet, and flushes it.

and im sure that your opinion is soo important to what the teams front office thinks.

petrino has coached for teams befor. what are your credentials?

and another thing i dont think mort was such a great move. he cant even kick a field goal 45 +. so why is that such a great move?

how about when he kicked gravy off of the team? now that was a exellent move. 

Redman looked very good in the pre-season.  I was very surprised we did not give him a shot before we ran out and forked over a huge sum of money for Leftwich.

This coaching squad is looking less and less competent every day.

Hopefully Petrino leaves and we can get a good experienced pro coach in here to build a new team around.  Having McKay exit with him would also be good. At this point it is looking like Matt Millen is a better GM than McKay.

--BK

i love bobby petrino. if he can address QB, RB, and LT, next year, i think we see a significantly better offense in 08. the defense has played well despite a rookie RCB and RDE, a warm body at FS, and a crap load of injuries at DT. the aging brooking would be so much better at WLB and might prolong his career a tad more getting him out of the middle. i'm looking for j leman, ben moffitt, or mike klinkenborg in rd 4 or 5. brooking would provide more sacks and int's at WLB. a 3rd CB(rd3), a situational pass rusher(joe clermond darrel robertson rd6) a FS that can cover the slot and make plays on the ball(micheal grant rd4) and a miracle(jimmy williams lives up to 2nd rd pick) would be a big boost for zimmer. i know that is more than we should expect one draft to provide, but we have to make every pick count. rd 7 needs to be a K like carmody or serna. i dont like coutu.

BK, I am with ya on McKay, never been a fan of his but why is it so many fans have attention deficit syndrome when it comes to Petrino. 

I am not saying this guy is a great coach but can we give him a honest fair chance to prove that he sucks before we send him packing?

Seriously, what coach would have this team at .500 right now, who?  No one would. Whether he kept Joey in or Redman came in to play earlier the result would most likely be the same or close to it.

Petrino was given garbage and asked to make it smell like roses.

Let him experiment all he needs if it means having a better idea of who stays and who goes come next season.

oh for heavens sake please tell me everyone agrees petrino's offense is WAY better than knapps. in fact never mention that name again, my shrink says i'm starting to make progress, and dont want a relapse. i could call a better game than knapp with a magic eight ball,(majic eight ball i'm thinking we run it what do you say? "definately yes"