Chris Redman + Pratice with starters =

oxygencube

Hard to say. Let's face it, St. Louis is not exactly a good team and bringing in a fresh face and arm may have simply thrown them off balance.

That said, it certainly won't hurt this team to give him a fair shot and let him see if he can run with the proverbial ball at the Dome next week. After all, what have we got to lose at this point?

that certainly would help.

is very difficult to just come in and connect with the other guys. the great qb-wr combos spend 1,000s of ours practicing together knowing every move each other would even thinking of making.

also getting more practice time will help avoid some of the big mistakes like the int.

Re: Joey's arm, the guy has to have gotten hurt or something in the course of his career.  The way he was touted coming out of college, compared to how he throws now, is just astounding.  One of the biggest busts in history.

Redman is the guy if I'm coaching, for the rest of the season, and as our primary backup next year.  He can come off the bench and light a fire, and I think he has a good enough grasp of the offense to move past both Leftwich and Harrington.  And he might just be able to help groom Shockley into a capable backup or, dare I say, starter?