THE JOEY HARRINGTON BANDWAGON

michaelgee (12/9/2007)
I am on Colt Brennan's Band wagon with Redman coming back as backup, also DJ gets a shot in the 3rd slot. DJ may jump to second in 2008 depending on how his recovery goes.

Last I saw of Joey and Leftwich, their wagons were upside down and in flames.

I want us to get DMac 1st, Colt 2nd, the rest on linemen.

Maybe late one of Colt's Hawaii receivers. He had 3 that went over 1000 yards this season.

Bess is the best, then Rivers.

I'm not sure about Colt Brennan, I mean he's played in a weak division this season, his whole team hasn't faced players as big as they are gonna face in the Sugar Bowl from UGA, not to mention big players that are fast also. We shall see though.

I hope the Falcons give DJ a shot, if for nothing else the simple fact that he want's to play football for the Falcons and said it personally and that's something you don't hear much from any player anywhere "BEFORE THEY ARE DRAFTED", DJ said it was a dream come true and really wanted to play for the Falcons moreso than any other team in the NFL. I just hope he heals ok and can compete for a chance to be a QB for the Falcons.

Yeah Joey and Byron's bandwagon's instruments seem to no longer be playing.

Although it's funny how quickly somebody new comes into the game like Redman and makes a 2 TD and 2 INT's game and most people are playing his tune, or so it seems, singing the song that goes "He's our QB play him more". Hmmm, a few loses might change that tune like it did with Joey and Byron. We shall see......

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey has GREAT intangibles and leadership skills.

OOOoowwwweee Dats what i keep tellin dem der Boys. That Joey feller Gone take us to that der super Bowl. I told Paw Paw put a line behind joey and he wouldn't have to ball up like a Armadillo in Aunt Betty's roadkill soup. He got these thang's that city folk call intangibles and leadership skills. He done had em foe seven years now, lots of city folk saying he gone do big things dis year. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fact-

This thread is beyond looney

No more Bands, No More music. Joey is history...... Goodbye Joey and best of luck! I hope you never have to face our Falcons because if you do then I hope you get crushed and the Falcons obliterate your new team!!!!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!