Did you read Joeys lips when he got pulled?

seamill

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be posted on here elsewhere. but he clearly said "You have got to be F'n kidding me!"

or "are you f'n kidding me" I know there was a "f'n kidding me" in there somewhere!

wow. he was suprised?

Maybe that was just Harrington's response when he was told that he would be getting his paycheck this week.

He started out well but he just seems to slow down as the game goes along and we seemed to move the ball to the 50 and then nothing after that.  I think some of that is the fact Dunn wasn't doing much, but Joey needed to do alot more.  He needs to put the ball in the endzone not just get fg's.  I think Redman got some scores during garbage time but I think Harrington may not see the field the rest of the season after today.

Might be posted on here elsewhere. but he clearly said "You have got to be F'n kidding me!"

or "are you f'n kidding me" I know there was a "f'n kidding me" in there somewhere!

wow. he was suprised?

Maybe that was just Harrington's response when he was told that he would be getting his paycheck this week.

Gritzblitzer

Thanks for your post.  Funniest thing I've seen this week.

Hmmm lets see how fans react to this. We know how they reacted when D-Hall was yelling to the coach when he was trying to explain something to him. I bet people will cut Joey some slack.

joey harringtons a cancer just like dhall! trade him for a 1st round pick! :laugh:

just frustration, but its odd that he was surprised that he got benched. he got straight up outplayed by redman and he had thrown 1 pass the whole year. oh well.