Coach Petrino is not an Offensive Genius

I and others have said that maybe we will see him become an offensive genius when he gets the right players but the fact that Dunn continues to get more carries then Norwood is starting to make me think this man is no offensive genius in the NFL.

I am losing faith in Petrino hopefully he proves to everyone that he's a great coach by the time his career here is over but I'm very doubtful of that right now.

Blood,

I also think that Norwood is the future of this team but I really think that Patrino is saving his legs and health for next year. I mean do you honestly think that he doesn't know that norwood is our most explosive player. I am sure he is aware of his stats he just doesn't want him to get injuerd.

Given how often Norwood is injured, my bet Is petrino is trying to save him for next year. Once we draft a huge RB Norwood will get the carries he deserves. No coach could have saved this team after how many disasters and injuries we have. We have 12 players on injured reserve and have gone through 4 qb's. No coach would win here this year.

Blood,

I also think that Norwood is the future of this team but I really think that Patrino is saving his legs and health for next year. I mean do you honestly think that he doesn't know that norwood is our most explosive player. I am sure he is aware of his stats he just doesn't want him to get injuerd.

Saving him for next year? Are we talking about the NFL here or college redshirts?