LOL Harrington Benched again

platonic

His coach doesn't believe in him, his teammates don't believe in him. When the team plays harder with you out of the game that means you wouldn't know leadership if it kicked you in the balls. Harrington should just require because it's official: He's a Ryan Leaf level BUST. Why he's been given as many opportunities as he has is beyond me. He's the worst starter in history with that many opportunities. Take that Huggers! Yanked for Leftwich! Yanked for Redman! That "are you ******* kidding me" he spit at Hue Jackson was priceless!:D

Of Course, as always the deer in headlights.  More interceptions than Td's.  Hoey supporters keep calling for Petrino and McKay's head but in truth, Hoey's no good behind a bad O line with an "aged" Rb.  Until we get rid of those, we won't go nowhere and the first who needs to go is Hoey!!

i would rather see us build the o-line through the draft. even guards are getting rediculous money. we cant afford to buy an o-line. the smart teams, NE, draft their OT's rd's 1-3, and their interior linemen rds 4-7. i think we should spend money on a PR and a veteran running back that can be a #3 but give us carries in case our rookie needs time or gets hurt. earnest graham and the #3 in carolina have fared well against us someone like one of those guys. snelling made a good ST tackle. if he can be as good as mcintyre on ST he will be our #2 FB because he already has better hands and running ability.

Because these idiots have the attention span of a 2-year old. They hated him before Camp, because he was not their "hero"... the con-Vickt. Then they didn't hate him after pre-season, after he threw 350 yards VS Carolina, after the Texans game, and after his winning TD vs the Panthers.

Now they hate him again - Redman is Da MAN!! Oh wait Redman threw a pick, hate him too :P

Because these idiots have the attention span of a 2-year old. They hated him before Camp, because he was not their "hero"... the con-Vickt. Then they didn't hate him after pre-season, after he threw 350 yards VS Carolina, after the Texans game, and after his winning TD vs the Panthers.

Now they hate him again - Redman is Da MAN!! Oh wait Redman threw a pick, hate him too :P

I'm glad you hate the balls to post here hugger:P