Stephen Jackson closed a contested game the way Dunn can't

ATL-75

He may be obsessed, but it doesn't mean he isn't telling the truth. The Rams oline have underperformed all year, and have been absolutely awful. However, that didn't stop Stephen Jackson from running like a madman all over us, or Jerious from producing big runs with the same oline. I'm glad Warrick got his 10,000, but I don't want to see him back next year.

"He may beobsessed, but it doesn't mean he isn'ttelling the truth. The Rams oline have underperformed all year, and have been absolutely awful. However, that didn't stop Stephen Jackson from running like a madman all over us, or Jerious from producing big runs with the same oline. I'm glad Warrick got his 10,000, but I don't want to see him back next year."

Everyone already knows it. Should we just keep doing the circle jerk because "it's the truth"? No.

He won't be starting next season anyway.

That's not good enough. He should be cut. 17 carries for 10 yards is not acceptable. Even a backup should have better numbers than that. HIS backup had much better numbers than that with the same oline. It hurts me to say this, because I like Warrick Dunn as a person. But on the field, this thing hasn't worked out, and it won't.

And Dunn still makes more money than Stephen Jackson which is a travesty. Jackson makes roughly between 1.5 to 2 million while the over-rated Dunn STILL makes three million in 2007 and made FIVE million last year.. What a waste!

Dunn got HIS money, and HIS 10,000. So its time to start looking forward.. Let's see what Norwood can do. Let's see what Ovie can do or Pinner or Jason Snelling.. Why wait? Put them in the game, and sit Dunn down...

• 3 years later...

aaah, blasts from the past...way too much ripping of Dunn, he was a good back..he did good in TB the next year

Dunn was a pretty good back..made the most out of his runs, went for more yards than just a body length while he was being tackled

but it isn't like it was his fault he was getting hit by 2 guys at the LOS all the time..stats for the most part, are made by the o-line..gotta watch the back when he is put in situations with a legit chance