redman makes less $$$$$$$$$$$

• 4 years later...
i tink da only reeson dat Redmon makes less cash flo den Leftwhich and Harriton iz cuz Redmon wuzs out of da leage for along time & i even herd sumwere dat he wuz sellin insherince lol. butt yea, i defintly C wat u meen, i tink its prety stupid dat he dusnt make more cash flo. #legit

WTF?!? I actually understood all that!

Guest Fibonacci

ummm I am not to sure on that. Byron did not get to play with Julio and white and gonzalez. yet Redmann did, and he couldn't move the ball unless he handed it off to Rodgers.

redmann is a joke. And I am starting to think he is a bigger joke the Byron.

ummm I am not to sure on that. Byron did not get to play with Julio and white and gonzalez. yet Redmann did, and he couldn't move the ball unless he handed it off to Rodgers.

redmann is a joke. And I am starting to think he is a bigger joke the Byron.

Yes let's get Leftwich back. A guy who can't make it through a whole game without having to be carried off the field. God forbid Leftwich have to start a game in place of Ryan and then he gets hurt and we've got John Parker Wilson now playing for us!

i tink da only reeson dat Redmon makes less cash flo den Leftwhich and Harriton iz cuz Redmon wuzs out of da leage for along time & i even herd sumwere dat he wuz sellin insherince lol. butt yea, i defintly C wat u meen, i tink its prety stupid dat he dusnt make more cash flo. #legit

It just took me 5 minutes to go through spell check of your post. Wouldn't it be easier and take less time to just write in proper English? laugh.png

What, I do not understand

Guest Fibonacci

wow... whats the purpose of this thread by the way?

Holy wow batman. I didn't even realize when this thread was started.

Stop ummmm yea why was this thread opened up by a guy who barely knows the english language. Maybe he is a new orleans person......

Сколько Redman сделать? Может быть, Том Димитров может подготовить чудотворца в середине раунда.

The same JPW that looks like a deer in the headlights in preseason games? I get cold chills at just the thought of him having to play in a regular season game.

Yeah, that one. Honestly, Ryan just doesn't miss enough time to get those cold chills. Redman played 64 snaps last season and 53 of those were blow out situations. The only season Ryan did miss time, he missed 3 games and that was the 9-7 year that we didn't go to the playoffs. So nah, I wouldn't sweat it to be honest...

Сколько Redman сделать? Может быть, Том Димитров может подготовить чудотворца в середине раунда.

I couldn't decode this garble until I got out my childhood decoder ring from a Weaties cereal box. Now I completely understand what you wre saying and totally agree. Matt_Ryan is brain damaged.

Yeah, that one. Honestly, Ryan just doesn't miss enough time to get those cold chills. Redman played 64 snaps last season and 53 of those were blow out situations. The only season Ryan did miss time, he missed 3 games and that was the 9-7 year that we didn't go to the playoffs. So nah, I wouldn't sweat it to be honest...

We don't want to deal with what we had to deal with in 2003. JPW is just as bad as Doug Johnson and Kurt Kittner were. Ryan has proven to be durable which is good but Peyton Manning had never missed a game till this past season and look at what the Colts went though without a quality backup.