And Thus Dies the Legand of...

Joey Harrington.

It ended with a thud, instead of the cheer that was expected the day he was drafted. It has been a sad, pathetic, mostly hilarious ride, but the time has come for good ol' "Joey Heisman" to take his ball and go home.

Thank you for standing in for our fallen (also... fellon) QB, but your usefulness to the franchise, and the NFL has long since gone away. If you do sign with another team, we will all be glad to laugh at you once again, as we try to forget your time as a Falcon.

Now, with this, let us bury all of the "Harrington is good" notions and misconceptions. We all now realize that a pocket passing QB who throws for 50% and a 1/1 TD/INT ratio, who cannot score is not a good QB.

R.I.P Joey. You will not be missed.

Yeah I agree.  It's cooler if you just get down on a guy that's trying as hard as he can.  It may not be good enough especially for you but it doesn't deserve you trying to diss the guy.

Dare someone to chant?

JOEY JOEY JOEY JOEY!

Maybe you would be happier if they were cheering for Vick.  You seem to like things, "black."

Yeah I agree. It's cooler if you just get down on a guy that's trying as hard as he can. It may not be good enough especially for you but it doesn't deserve you trying to diss the guy.

Dare someone to chant?

JOEY JOEY JOEY JOEY!

Maybe you would be happier if they were cheering for Vick. You seem to like things, "black."

o plz stfu

joey has been "trying his hardest" all his career

o plz stfu

Have you got anything worth hearing to say?Joey trying his hardest doesn't matter to me. He can't get it done and he never will. Defending him and saying others like Vick because he is black will only have people thinking that you might have an agenda.

o plz stfu

Have you got anything worth hearing to say?

Joey trying his hardest doesn't matter to me. He can't get it done and he never will. Defending him and saying others like Vick because he is black will only have people thinking that you might have an agenda.

my dude i havent said sh!t about vick

racism isnt cool man :(

o plz stfu

Have you got anything worth hearing to say?

Joey trying his hardest doesn't matter to me. He can't get it done and he never will. Defending him and saying others like Vick because he is black will only have people thinking that you might have an agenda.

my dude i havent said sh!t about vick

racism isnt cool man :(I didn't quote you. It just came out like that. I meant the guy who quoted you.

Joey's trying his hardest!? THIS ISN'T PEE WEE FOOTBALL! Welcome to the NFL where playing well is all that matters. You want someone trying their hardest and sucking, you cheer for Harrington. I will not. He is done. His career should be over. He's being outperformed by a career backup.

Trying his best... WTF is that?! WHO CARES?

I hate Vick. Glad he's gone. With that said, I have to agree with Blackchild, Joey is not the answer for this team. Not saying Redman is, but he came off the bench and did much, much better than Harrington. Horrible game today. He may be trying his hardest, but I'm sorry, his hardest just isn't good enough.

This isn't elementary school where you get an A for effort, it's about winning football games. Joey doesn't help us do that, plain and simple.

I glad Vick is gone. With that said, I have to agree with Blackchild, Joey is not the answer for this team. Not saying Redman is, but he came off the bench and did much, much better than Harrington. Horrible game today. He may be trying his hardest, but I'm sorry, his hardest just isn't good enough.

This isn't elementary school where you get an A for effort, it's about winning football games. Joey doesn't help us do that, plain and simple

"Joey Harrington.

It ended with a thud, instead of the cheer that was expected the day he was drafted. It has been a sad, pathetic, mostly hilarious ride, but the time has come for good ol' "Joey Heisman" to take his ball and go home.

Thank you for standing in for our fallen (also... fellon) QB, but your usefulness to the franchise, and the NFL has long since gone away. If you do sign with another team, we will all be glad to laugh at you once again, as we try to forget your time as a Falcon.

Now, with this, let us bury all of the "Harrington is good" notions and misconceptions. We all now realize that a pocket passing QB who throws for 50% and a 1/1 TD/INT ratio, who cannot score is not a good QB.

R.I.P Joey. You will not be missed. "

Amen.