What bowl will Georgia get?

AF89

This is a very disappointing way to end my senior year at UGA...before this weekend I was hoping for the Rose Bowl against USC. If not that, maybe Fiesta against OU. I'd rather be able to go to Miami and play VT again...but no, we'll be in New Orleans a week earlier than our team would like to be, and we'll be playing a team with nothing to lose, while we'll still be disappointed at not getting a shot at the NC. And even if we do crush Hawaii, the national response will be "Oh, it's Hawaii, you're supposed to do that...". This sucks.

UGA will be playing Hawai in the Sugar bowl in a game that isn't even good for the school if they stomp Hawai in a blowout.  This is the game you DON'T want to play.  The team has  already been let down over missing out on a possible national championship bid AND a possible Rose bowl bid.  On top of that, you will be playing a team that is now 12-0 and looking for respect because the huge knock on them is that "they don't play anyone."  I can promise you they will be out to prove Amercia wrong.  If they do lose though, everyone will just say "I told you so."  UGA is supposed to win this game.  If GA loses it's a huge upset against an "inferior" team and an SEC loss to boot; you know the SEC detractors would jump all over that.  This game smells like Boise State vs. Oklahoma last year.  IMO this is the WORST matchup UGA can get.  I hope, for Georgia's sake, Richt saved some of those inspiration ploys for this game.