Next Season

SlimBoss

I am a Falcon Fan, a real Falcon fan and unfortunately this season has been a severe disappointment to me.  But lets look forward to next season.  Our first move should be get rid of Bobby Petrino, great college mind but terrible NFL mind.  He could maybe be a offensive coordinator at most, but he doesnt know how to rally the troops and we need a football coach with great emotions because we are an emotional team.  Marvin Lewis and Marty Schottheimer are good candidates for the head coaching job.  Next the QB position, I think we need a rookie or a solid veteran.  Maybe the QB from Oregon or West Virginia for rookies not Matt Ryan or Brian Brohm, they to me seem to be system QB and not rewal playmakers.  Next we need to find us star to bring the energy back to Atlanta.  The excitement that Michael Vick brought to this city is what drove our football team.  This football team needs that BAD. Also lets make sure we keep D'Angelo Hall.  He is amoung the top DB's in the league.  COME ON FALCONS lets be smart next year and dont count out Vick yet if he can get reinstated we should give him that second chance.

I'm Gone

1) Do not be suprised if we take Brohm or a LT if were gonna pick smart

2) I dont hate Dixon but id rather have a QB thats been very consistent in college and knows Petrinos sytem well

3) Just say no to Vick hes had his chance and Blank feels betrayed he will not be back in a falcons uniform again

• 1 year later...
I am a Falcon Fan, a real Falcon fan and unfortunately this season has been a severe disappointment to me.  But lets look forward to next season.  Our first move should be get rid of Bobby Petrino, great college mind but terrible NFL mind.  He could maybe be a offensive coordinator at most, but he doesnt know how to rally the troops and we need a football coach with great emotions because we are an emotional team.  Marvin Lewis and Marty Schottheimer are good candidates for the head coaching job.  Next the QB position, I think we need a rookie or a solid veteran.  Maybe the QB from Oregon or West Virginia for rookies not Matt Ryan or Brian Brohm, they to me seem to be system QB and not rewal playmakers.  Next we need to find us star to bring the energy back to Atlanta.  The excitement that Michael Vick brought to this city is what drove our football team.  This football team needs that BAD. Also lets make sure we keep D'Angelo Hall.  He is amoung the top DB's in the league.  COME ON FALCONS lets be smart next year and dont count out Vick yet if he can get reinstated we should give him that second chance. </P><P>I'm Gone

fds