Darren McFadden will be a Falcon

I would love to have McFadden here. In my opinion, he is the third best player in this draft behind Dorsey and Jake Long. You cannot draft for need in the top 10, it rarely works. Right now I see a Falcon offense with only two playmakers, Jerious and Roddy. That will never, ever, ever, win you anything in the NFL.

Darren McFadden and Jerious make a formiddable backfiled. Take Dennis Dixon in the third, Barry Richardson with one of our seconds, and address the oline through free agency.

dyoshot....how can you call taking Brohm with the 3rd pick a reach? He is probably the most consistent QB in college...and for 4 years as a starter. He is well worth a high 1st round draft pick...AND he already knows Petrino's system.

We NEED a QB and the only way we will get the best QB in the draft is to take him with our 1st pick. I wouldn't mind having McFadden but we have GOT to get a franchise QB. If we improve our OL, we can pick up another RB in the later rounds. Also, Snelling doesn't look bad either.

I think he can put on some weight as he gets older, but the guy has skills. I'm not going to say he's the next greatest thing, but I would rather see us take him in the 3rd, or maybe Erik Ainge in the second. Either way, we are more than likely staring at the third overall pick in the draft. That is way too high for any of the QB's coming out, especially Brohm.

Jake Long. That's who we need. At the very least, we get the best RT we've ever had. At the very best, we get the best LT we've ever had. Either way, we get a **** good offensive lineman. Anyone who thinks we should draft anything other than for the offensive line is insane.

Brian Borhm looks great....When he is playing Middle Tennessee State. Ok, I'm just kidding, he's not a bad QB. However, I think picking him is drafting for need and is taking him far ahead of what he's worth. I hate to say this, but can we agree that it takes time to build an oline and the line is going to struggle, especially if we bring in some rookies? Any QB we take will have to have a good amount of mobility. I'm not talking about Michael Vick mobile, but will have to be able to avoid the rush. I don't think Brohm is the kind of QB we need.

From what I've seen from the two (And I've seen almost every game both have played), I can't say Brohm is a better player than Darren McFadden, not even close. Drafting for need in the top 10 last year brought us Jamal Anderson, we know how this is turning out. Also, I think there's a small chance Brohm will fall. If he is there with our second round pick (Not saying he will) take him. I know you're going to say there's NO WAY he will fall, but did you really think Quinn would fall? I'm going to admit that I didn't. But don't miss out on the best player because you want to draft for need.

dyoshot... there is no way Brohm will fall to the second round.

And let's say we take McFadden (who I think is going to be a very good RB), who is going to play QB for us?

We do not have a QB on our roster that is the QB that Brohm will be. Obviously it's all opinion, since Brohm has never played one down. But Brohm has everything that Harrington had (good head on his shoulders and very accurate in short throws) and everything that Leftwich has (which is a strong arm). The bottom line is Brohm makes great decisions with the ball and has his whole career.

I believe a good OL can make just about any RB look great but if you do not have a consistent QB, it doesn't matter how good your OL is.

We need a franchise QB IMO.

JDB...who is going to play QB for us?

Look at the Vikings...great offensive line, great running production. We HAVE to get the offensive line fixed first before we worry about any other position. New England, Indianapolis, Dallas, and Green Bay are the best teams in the league this year and they ALL have excellent offensive lines. It's not a coincidence.