WTH is wrong with you people?

Some of you guys are just plain ignorant. Starting all these threads complaining about things the MOD has said will be fixed this coming week. You will get your post count back. You will be able to use the reply feature soon. Just read the MOD's thread and STFU. I am going to go crazy if I see another post like: "OMG this bord suks my poste kount is gone and im a newb again and noting works and i cant figger anyting out".

Thanks, Darth - and yes...we're working on all reported issues as quickly as possible. Again, the BEST way to report an issue is by going to the "Report a Bug" link at the bottom of most FalconsLIFE pages. Here's the link:

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/community/a...px?tpt=feedback

Using this ensures our development team logs the issue and works through toward resolution. Posting in the forums is the LEAST effective way to resolve bugs. We may see it - but we may not. So please - USE THE REPORT A BUG LINK.

Thanks, everyone, for your patience!

Some of you guys are just plain ignorant. Starting all these threads complaining about things the MOD has said will be fixed this coming week. You will get your post count back. You will be able to use the reply feature soon. Just read the MOD's thread and STFU. I am going to go crazy if I see another post like: "OMG this bord suks my poste kount is gone and im a newb again and noting works and i cant figger anyting out".

Right on..

Again, if you all keep reporting issues in threads on the boards or by sending me private messages, those issues will NOT get resolved.

PLEASE use the "Report a Bug" form, and our team will jump on the problem as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

http://life.atlantafalcons.com/community/a...px?tpt=feedback

Got cha.

I just sent one throught the "Report a Bug" form.  Thanks