the fo better take a look at

falconcj21

I think Colt Brennan is easily the best QB out of this year's class.  I am probably the biggest fan of his on this board.  I just love the way this guy plays football.

The bad news is - all of those pro GMs and talent scouts - they have eyeballs. I don't care where Scott Wright, or Mel Kiper, or any of these other draft "experts" think Brennan is going to go right now, I just don't see how Colt Brennan last until the second round.  He is clearly a phenomenal talent.

All that being said, I hope I'm wrong and he does last until the second round.

I think Colt Brennan is easily the best QB out of this year's class. I am probably the biggest fan of his on this board. I just love the way this guy plays football.

The bad news is - all of those pro GMs and talent scouts - they have eyeballs.I don't care where Scott Wright, or Mel Kiper, or any of these other draft "experts" think Brennan is going to go right now, I just don't see how Colt Brennan last until the second round. He is clearly a phenomenal talent.

I am with you Peyton. I want this kid in a falcons uni. Both him and Bess after we draft the best available LT in the first round. I agree with you, some dreams might be too good to come true because the scouts have to be raving about both of these ballers

i don't think theres that many teams that will pick qb's in the first

1-bears 2-jets 3-dolphins 4-falcons 5-bills 6-panthers are teams that will pick qbs in the draft hopefully brennan will be there for us.i think the fo wants to put people in the seats so if mcfadden is there when we pick he'll probably be a falcon(i would rather pick up a stud nt or lt).so we'll probably take a qb with our first 2nd round pick

i don't think theres that many teams that will pick qb's in the first

1-bears 2-jets 3-dolphins 4-falcons 5-bills 6-panthers are teams that will pick qbs in the draft hopefully brennan will be there for us.

Jets have Kellen Clemens, Dolphins have John Beck, and Bills have Trent Edwards who will be starters next year... they're all high draft picks and their teams are high on them. If we pick an OT or RB in the first, there should be a good QB for us in the 2nd.

After all the bad showings, or chokes, yesterday by Ainge, Daniels (who would have to declare for the draft and probably won't now), Ryan, Brohm (on Thursday he looked pathetic against a weak team), I might agree. My only fear with Brennan is that he hasn't learned how to slide yet. I'm afraid he could be a very very quick splash in the pan in the NFL if he don't learn how to slide and avoid contact. I'm afraid he'll get broke real quick, so that could be a total busted pick if he does.

If you get a chance, also look at Mauk in Cincy. But, I think we could get Booty or Brennan in round 2. That's the route I hope we take in round 2.

celtik

Jets have Kellen Clemens, Dolphins have Kevin Kolb, and Bills have Trent Edwards who will be starters next year... they're all high draft picks and their teams are high on them. If we pick an OT or RB in the first, there should be a good QB for us in the 2nd.

i'm still not sure if the bears are going to draft one early, because lovie has still come out on record saying he thinks grossman can be their qb of the future, even after he pulled him for griese.

also, kolb was drafted by the eagles.  miami has john beck who i believe they drafted in the second round.  so, that means potentially miami won't be in the market for a qb through the draft.

I've been on the Brennan bandwagon for 1 year now and he's proving that he is the best QB in this draft. His accuracy is UNBELIEVABLE, his delivery is quicker than anyone else's in this draft, and he reads defenses like a book. It's almost insane that we can probably land him in the 2nd.

Draft Colt Brennan!!!!!!!

I think Colt Brennan is easily the best QB out of this year's class. I am probably the biggest fan of his on this board. I just love the way this guy plays football.

The bad news is - all of those pro GMs and talent scouts - they have eyeballs.I don't care where Scott Wright, or Mel Kiper, or any of these other draft "experts" think Brennan is going to go right now, I just don't see how Colt Brennan last until the second round. He is clearly a phenomenal talent.

Colt will fall because this QB class is that strong.

Woodson/Brohm/Ryan aren't going to fall. Ainge would go before Brennan as well