What is up with the

dfalcon3522

I have lost my seniorty. I was one of the first 2,000 to join the old boards. Now I show No post, Newbie, how can I get back what I have worked so hard for???? Now I will just look like some of the member #'s 48,000 and up.

ADMIN

Please help me out here

Worked so hard for? Do you take this stuff that seriously? I guess thats how it is when youve got seniorty.

No I just take PRIDE in my loyalty.... Opposed to many of these bandwagon fans. The main prob is I have lost my threads, post, my contacts things like that..... Yes as a serious fan I often get bothered by some of the JUNK people put here. I do not post a lot, but I am always here reading..... Frankly I always use MB etiquette. IE respecting the fans who have been here with me over the last 15 year season ticket holder. I guess I will just suck it up and deal with it.....

I have lost my seniorty. I was one of the first 2,000 to join the old boards. Now I show No post, Newbie, how can I get back what I have worked so hard for???? Now I will just look like some of the member #'s 48,000 and up.

ADMIN

Please help me out here

Given the fact this this new board is so freakin awesome I don't care about status and all that.

I'm just happy to be a part of such a great site.:D