Bump until the Dogs take home the National Title!

iDash

I could see moving up OU,USC or maybe even VT, since they won their conference

it think that's the reason the tweaked the BCS again because of the OU getting in w/o winning their conference a few s years ago.  they mentioned something to the effect of you have to win your conference to play for the NC.

which is they way it should be

so i don't think you can put LSU, OU, or USC in. And here is another thing. Last week the voters said that UGA was the fourth best team in the country. Last week, the voters said the only teams better then UGA were Miss, WVU, and OSU. Does that change just b/c LSU beat UT? I don't it should.

You gotta have faith. Just becuase Lsu is most liklely to get in dosn't mean that they will. Rember the BCS is two thirds human and what sets humanity apart from a coumputer is its abilty to decide for itself. If they would rather see a worn out LSU team thats fine we'll take our rose bowl and smile. but don't count us out yet.

Remember LSU has been number one twice and they still blew it. they may just decide its goergia's turn.

I could see moving up OU,USC or maybe even VT, since they won their conference

it think that's the reason the tweaked the BCS again because of the OU getting in w/o winning their conference a few s years ago. they mentioned something to the effect of you have to win your conference to play for the NC.

which is they way it should be

You do not have to win your conference to be in the NCG.