Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

L.Rover

John David Booty

21 posts in this topic

USC v. UCLA....... I have said I along that I believe that JDB will be the best QB to come out in this year's class, and in the past weeks he has looked GREAT. Take a look for yourself.

No JDB, please.

Overrated.

how is he overrated? If anything, his current 2nd day ranking is underrated, and somewhat undeservingly. I am willing to be you have never watched him play. He is clearly an intelligent QB, and has all the intangibles. I don't think there is anyone who fits Petrino's complex offense better.

USC is my team & I have doubted & still have my doubt about JDB..

but my top 3 now with respect to our team

1. Andre Woodson

2. Dennis Dixon

3. Brian Brohm/John David Booty

USC is my team & I have doubted & still have my doubt about JDB..

but my top3 now with respect to our team

1. Andre Woodson

2. Dennis Dixon

3. Brian Brohm/John David Booty

I spoke with someone earlier who claims to have an inside source that Dennis Dixon told Roy Clark (the scouting director for the Atlanta Braves) he would be playing for the Braves. I don't know how official it was, but FWIW........

The reason I like Booty so much (I love saying that) is because he has the capability to be an extremely effective QB in the NFL. As I have already stated, he is smart, but still has the arm strength and mobility in the pocket to be a great QB. He isn't anything like the QB we are used to, but he is a football player, and that is what this team needs. At the 2nd round, he would be a huge steal, and a great fit for Petrino's offense.

People wants to replace our mobile QB by drafting another one (Dixon) please just say no.

Woodson falls under pressure and his team save's his ##### most of the time, Brohm is just a pretty boy that isn't nothing special in my eyes...JDB has a better chance becoming a HOFer then all 3 combined.

This is my QB rating

Colt Brennan

JDB

Matt Ryan (even though he does not want to play here)

Let's be honest.  John David Booty sucked in this game.  Just like he does in most of them.  The guy has all day to throw on every singe play, he's got incredible playmakers that are always open, and still he is missing guys left and right.  I watched the entire first half of the USC / UCLA game and the guy is definitely the reason that USC didn't have 40 points at halftime.

Just say no to saying "just say no"... :blink:

JDB is hardly even average.  The only reason people even tolerate him is because he comes after Palmer and Leinart and yet somehow USC doesn't have a better QB on their active roster than him.

And if all you have to say about Dixon is that he's a mobile QB then I invite you to stfu, k thx.

yea im not to fond of booty i dont think he'll be anything more than a back up in the nfl

I spoke with someone earlier who claims to have an inside source that Dennis Dixon told Roy Clark (the scouting director for the Atlanta Braves) he would be playing for the Braves. I don't know how official it was, but FWIW........

The reason I like Booty so much (I love saying that) is because he has the capability to be an extremely effective QB in the NFL. As I have already stated, he is smart, but still has the arm strength and mobility in the pocket to be a great QB. He isn't anything like the QB we are used to, but he is a football player, and that is what this team needs. At the 2nd round, he would be a huge steal, and a great fit for Petrino's offense.

I doubt he gives up millions for thousands

Great observation TwinBlade. I'm totally with you on that QB ranking. I really hope we don't draft Brohm. JDB will be better than Brohm - who is the most overrated QB in this draft.

celtik

" Let's be honest.  John David Booty sucked in this game.  Just like he does in most of them.  The guy has all day to throw on every singe play, he's got incredible playmakers that are always open, and still he is missing guys left and right.  I watched the entire first half of the USC / UCLA game and the guy is definitely the reason that USC didn't have 40 points at halftime. "

ding ding ding ding ding!!!

booty is overrated for the same reasons henne is overrated. ill pass on both thank you.

"Great observation TwinBlade. I'm totally with you on that QB ranking. I really hope we don't draft Brohm. JDB will be better than Brohm - who is the most overrated QB in this draft.

celtik

"

ill hold you to that einstein. :laugh: :laugh:

vickfalcons23, in your signature you have us trading down for two firsts.  i have to ask how you have us picking both of those firsts this year.  if we recieved two firsts, one would be this year and the other would be next year, unless of course we traded with dallas specifically.  i believe they are the only team with two firsts this year, not counting the pats b/c they lost their actual pick.

Not trying to be an #####, but just trying to understand your mock draft.

celtiksage (12/2/2007)

Great observation TwinBlade. I'm totally with you on that QB ranking. I really hope we don't draft Brohm. JDB will be better than Brohm - who is the most overrated QB in this draft.

celtik

----------

Actually, it's not a great observation and that is a very poor assessment on your part as well.

Brohm/Woodson >>>>>> Matt Ryan >> Henne > JDB