So will this new board not crash in the middle of the game?

nativefalcon

Hey nativefalcon, this is TJ and i'm one of the administrators of the forums. We'll be keeping a close eye on the system tomorrow during the game. We've done a lot of work to eek out every bit of performance as we can so we're confident it will hold up well.

As for the bugs, we're working fast and furious to stomp them out. We think we've got most of them fixed but there are a few left out there. We'll get em!

Thanks again for your patience!

TJ

Hey nativefalcon, this is TJ and i'm one of the administrators of the forums. We'll be keeping a close eye on the system tomorrow during the game. We've done a lot of work to eek out every bit of performance as we can so we're confident it will hold up well.

As for the bugs, we're working fast and furious to stomp them out. We think we've got most of them fixed but there are a few left out there. We'll get em!

Thanks again for your patience!

TJ

Please fix it to where 800 x 600 resolution people don't have to scroll right just to use the boards. Not sure how you'd do that but the functionality is hampered to the point of me not even wanting to bother with it as is...

• 1 year later...