Falcons Face To Face

willc1975

Hey Falcon fans ? I just wanted to remind everyone at Falcons Face to Face will be on at 7:00 on 11 alive . Tonights guest will be Jerious Norwood . You may want to be interested in what he has to say . I wanted to ask any of you do you ever watch the show and do you like the show and have you had a chance to come out to the Espn Zone for a tv taping ? I have been attending the tapings for about the past 4 years and I find it fun and to get to meet the players up close and to get their autographs and have your pictures taken with them is bonus too . You can also take pictures with some of the cheerleaders that are a part of the show . Anyway I just wanted to see what you guys think . Go Falcons !!!

Its a good show, very basic, I've never made it up there. Their not going to ask deep questions. :) they used to have the Dan Reeves show, when he was here, Mora never did one and I bet Petrino definitely wouldn't do one. Shows how Dan knew how to make appearances he wasn't the best speaker but he was a **** good coach and knew the NFL game inside and out and all the aspects of it. PR and all.

• 1 year later...