Maybe I'm Biased... But..

Goodoleboy58

I see LSU, UGA, UT, and UF beating them easily... Kentucky beating them in a close game... then I think Arkansas and South Carolina could compete with them on a good day... Alabama in the first half of the year would have gave them a run for their money as well...

I get tired of hearing about Ohio St or Michigan.. and I hate how whichever of them wins their 1 big game a year makes it to the big game because of their lack of quality teams in their conference and then their lack of a conference championship game... I think that's pretty cheap... anyhow what do yall think

Come on guys this is a tired debate. Stop pumping up every single SEC team. They aren't that great. Yes every conference has 1 or 2 good to great teams but the rest of every conference is just mediocre. I mean every year the Big 10 plays the SEC in at least 3 bowl games i think. What has been the record over the past in those games? I don't know myself but I know the SEC doesn't dominate.

i wish more teams would schedule tougher out of conference teams. when the BCS first started, it looked like that would happen but now the SOS isn't in the formula....so teams put creampuffs in their schedule. UT has had a few teams out of conference that were tough, Auburn and Arkansas got beat down by USC....LSU beat down VT this year.

the fact is, IMO, that since every game is so important in the current system, that teams that play in tough conferences cant afford to play powerhouses in the few out of conference games they schedule. everyone is playing the system.

I believe UGA will play outside of the southeast for the first time in 40 years next year. I tend to give UF a pass since they always play FSU, even though lately that's not much. I like when big schools play each other though. I think USC and OSU start a home and home soon.

In the past few years, UGA has scheduled Boise St, Colorado, and Oklahoma St...all home games i think. when they play out of conference games at home, it means they had to pay those teams to play(minus the GT rival game). i doubt they would refuse an out of conference challenge if someone put it out there.