I need a parking pass

saintmaniac

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Falcon Rick (5/27/2008)
New STH here. How do you apply for or go about getting a parking pass?

If I remember correctly, you should be getting information regarding parking in the mail sometime in the near future.  I really couldn't tell you when, but I'd say probably in the next month or two, at the latest.  The packet of information should have information regarding the various parking lots and the prices.

I've been in Lot A for the last 7 or 8 years.  I believe the cost has gone up each year, with last year's price being $200 for the whole season (10 games).  From Lot A, it is a pretty good walk to the Dome, having to go past the Marta station, Phillips Arena, and Falcons' Landing.  The walk is probably a 5-7 minute trip, but not too bad. 

If you're into tailgating and meeting fellow Falcon fans, I'd say Lot A would be a good choice for you. 

If you have any more questions, let me know.

AtlFalc78 (5/29/2008)
Notices are suppose to be out in July.  I had Lot B last year which is nice since you don't have to worry about the rain but TV reception sux.  Overall its not a bad place to be and the walk isn't bad either

Is Lot B over by the Marta Station, under the bridge?

AC-130 (6/3/2008)
AtlFalc78 (5/29/2008)
Notices are suppose to be out in July.  I had Lot B last year which is nice since you don't have to worry about the rain but TV reception sux.  Overall its not a bad place to be and the walk isn't bad either

Yep, the fenced in parking lot right next to the RR tracks and AJC

AtlFalc78 (6/4/2008)
AC-130 (6/3/2008)
AtlFalc78 (5/29/2008)
Notices are suppose to be out in July. I had Lot B last year which is nice since you don't have to worry about the rain but TV reception sux. Overall its not a bad place to be and the walk isn't bad either

Yep, the fenced in parking lot right next to the RR tracks and AJC

Thanks a lot. That's where I'm going to be this year then. I missed out on parking passes last year and this is my 2nd year as a STH and we parked off Northside Dr. last year ($40!!!!). Can't wait!

TDC

I think you're talking about the yellow lot on Simpson St.  I used that lot in 2006.  As far as I know they dont sell passes to that lot.  Its only $8 though. I never had a problem getting a spot there.  I did the A lot pass last year but will probably go back to the yellow this year. The yellow just seems more open and is easy to get out of for me.