A message to UGA folks, from a GT man

etherdome

Hatred aside, my congratulations to UGA and its fans.  The team has a great leader and prospects look bright.  The State of Georgia is filled with top quality college football prospects and it is about time UGA took adavantage of that.  It pains me to see college teams like South Carolina, Auburn, and Tenn feature so many great Georgia players. 

I hope that some day in the near future, GT will finally pull itself up and field a consistently high caliber team.  With the right Head Coach, GT can quicly return to its glory days.   It will be great to finally have a true in-State rivalry.  Georgia and Georgia Tech have honorable football histories and it is high time that the nation take note of that. 

Good luck with your BCS bowl and don't turn your back on GT........we shall return. 

Tenuta is rumored to be headed to Michigan to join Les Miles.  If that is true, Michigan will look very different next season. 

I guess this would open the coach search.  Until now, there was a preference to hire a HC that could work well with Tenuta.  Now, it is wide open. 

Hatred aside, my congratulations to UGA and its fans. The team has a great leader and prospects look bright. The State of Georgia is filled with top quality college football prospects and it is about time UGA took adavantage of that. It pains me to see college teams like South Carolina, Auburn, and Tenn feature so many great Georgia players.

I hope that some day in the near future, GT will finally pull itself up and field a consistently high caliber team. With the right Head Coach,GT can quicly return to its glory days. It will be great to finally have a true in-State rivalry. Georgia and Georgia Tech have honorable football histories and it is high time that the nation take note of that.

Good luck with your BCS bowl and don't turn your back on GT........we shall return.

Classy post! You Tech fans deserve a little more than the mediocrity your team displays week-after-week. Good luck to you next season!

bgarcia28 (12/1/2007)
Hatred aside, my congratulations to UGA and its fans. The team has a great leader and prospects look bright. The State of Georgia is filled with top quality college football prospects and it is about time UGA took adavantage of that. It pains me to see college teams like South Carolina, Auburn, and Tenn feature so many great Georgia players.

I hope that some day in the near future, GT will finally pull itself up and field a consistently high caliber team. With the right Head Coach,GT can quicly return to its glory days. It will be great to finally have a true in-State rivalry. Georgia and Georgia Tech have honorable football histories and it is high time that the nation take note of that.

huh? where have you been.. it's about time uga is taking advantage of the players in georgia? maybe you missed the past 7 years, but richt has averaged 10 victories a season, 1 of only 9 coaches to do that.. oh by the way not one of them is in the sec right now.. let's see uga has finished top 5 in the bcs, #7 2xs, etc.. i would say uga has continued to take advantage of the talent in state. not to bust ya chops, but you seem to have missed 13-1 season in 2002 among the other ones before.. but thanks for the props for this year.. the future is bright..

• 3 years later...