Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quicksand

Sig Request Topic

20 posts in this topic

I'll post sigs here that I've already made, and what I'll do is I'll let you tell me a player and what text you want and edit it accordingly.  Pick one of the below sigs as a template.  You can provide a pic if you want, give other instructions if you want a certain thing changed.6krr9s9.png7xy0jo7.jpg6td6vzp.jpg

I can also help make sigs. I don't mean to hijack the thread but figured my style is different enough from your to help offer a selection.

would love a sig with a Falcon logo and my name....greg_7

Any help would greatly be appreciated!

If anyone else wants sigs as well, I'm up for assisting making them again since the boards are back up. I enjoy making them. So, if anyone wants something just let me know via PM, I'll check the thread from time to time as well, but I'd rather just have someone PM me =) makes that part easier for me.

id appreciate it if one you guys could make me a sig with Atlanta Falcons For Life! with a picture of Hall on it

I am still looking for a sig that is part CLE browns and part ATL Falcons.

would like to incoroporate both teams logos and players maybe having it half and half with their colors blending together?

If anyone is up for it, let me know. Mozz mentioned making one, but I am sure he is bogged down. PM me.......

1989fan (12/5/2007)
I am still looking for a sig that is part CLE browns and part ATL Falcons.

would like to incoroporate both teams logos and players maybe having it half and half with their colors blending together?

If anyone is up for it, let me know. Mozz mentioned making one, but I am sure he is bogged down. PM me.......

I have made couple of those, you can check them from my photos @ my profile. If you like and haven't got one from Mozz, I can make one for you. Send me PM.