we will soon see just how bad our front office is. the true test of their compentence is right around the corner.

vickcitement

after dec 10th things will become very clear for our franchise and if ykw gets less than one year than drafting a qb in the draft would be insane when we could already have our franchise qb back for 2008.

it's not about "image". it's about winning football games. that's what matters. we could be relevant again instead of putrid.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

after dec 10th things will become very clear for our franchise and if ykw gets less than one year than drafting a qb in the draft would be insane when we could already have our franchise qb back for 2008.

it's not about "image". it's about winning football games. that's what matters. we could be relevant again instead of putrid.

laugh.gif franchise qb. winning football games? 7-9, 8-8? we need to go ahead and get us a real qb.

let it go dude, vick will no longer be a falcon. we all know how much you want him hear but it isn't going to happen.

he embarrased blank and this organization, they won't make that mistake twice.

let it go dude, vick will no longer be a falcon. we all know how much you want him hear but it isn't going to happen.

he embarrased blank and this organization, they won't make that mistake twice.

he didn't embarrass the organization, the organization has already been an embarrassment outside of a few good years. the only person vick embarrased was himself and the only people he embarrased was his family.

i agree though let it go. nobody on this board controls what happens with vick.

he didn't embarrass the organization, the organization has already been an embarrassment outside of a few good years. the only person vick embarrased was himself and the only people he embarrased was his family.

i agree though let it go. nobody on this board controls what happens with vick.

not true. this was a national story. he was the face of this franchise who was getting paid a massive contract. no matter how many losses a team takes on the field, it's nothing compared to something like this. there isn't a team in the league that will want to be associated with this garbage.

not true. this was a national story. he was the face of this franchise who was getting paid a massive contract. no matter how many losses a team takes on the field, it's nothing compared to something like this. there isn't a team in the league that will want to be associated with this garbage.

you're right. we are the only team that wants to be associated with harrington.

well as a big fan of the falcons i could careless how people view the image of the falcons when it comes to the off the field issue. only thing i care about is how the falcons are viewed on the field. so if i was a owner i'd have the mindset and i guess that's why my black azz is sitting here and not an owner. wink.gif

i've learned in life stop caring what other people think and just do you. you can't please everybody.

you're right. we are the only team that wants to be associated with harrington.

and who's fault is that harrington is playing? because last i checked we didn't sign harrington to be the starter, he was brought here to be a backup. had ykw been focused on football instead of other things, harrington would be sitting on the bench. can't blame the organization for that.

well as a big fan of the falcons i could careless how people view the image of the falcons when it comes to the off the field issue. only thing i care about is how the falcons are viewed on the field. so if i was a owner i'd have the mindset and i guess that's why my black azz is sitting here and not an owner. wink.gif

i've learned in life stop caring what other people think and just do you. you can't please everybody.

so true.

all the people that were giving the falcons props for their harsh stand on "ykw" aren't at the dome filling up the seats.

those people who are so quick to forgive vick might not be feeling the same way if he had screwed them over like he did mr blank. its easier to forgive when it isnt your millions that you got screwed away.

you got a good point there. that's why i don't care what blank does. if he lets him back i understand and if he doesn't let him back i understand.

i agree with you, that's how i see life as well, i don't try to please everyone. however, you and i were not part of a multi-billion dollar product. we were not given a contract worth millions of dollars. he didn't need to sell his soul or anything, but can't we both agree he had a responsiblity to the team? maybe it's just me, but if a company were to make an investment in me like that, one that will take care of me and my family for years, i would not want to turn around and humiliate them for trusting me.

we can sit here and debate on how stupid he is or how he looked for doing all of this, but in my opinion the falcons look a lot worse because they trusted someone like this.

i agree with you, that's how i see life as well, i don't try to please everyone. however, you and i were not part of a multi-billion dollar product. we were not given a contract worth millions of dollars. he didn't need to sell his soul or anything, but can't we both agree he had a responsiblity to the team? maybe it's just me, but if a company were to make an investment in me like that, one that will take care of me and my family for years, i would not want to turn around and humiliate them for trusting me.

we can sit here and debate on how stupid he is or how he looked for doing all of this, but in my opinion the falcons look a lot worse because they trusted someone like this.

everyone knows he was stupid for doing what he did. that's not debatable. what is debatable is what we should do as a team if he's available in 2008. this season has been so miserable that i literally could almost care less if we win or lose next week because we suck so bad. it's disheartening.

if he's available we should bring him back at a highly reduced salary.

dyoshot i agree with you on the vick responsibility thing. he should of been more wise and not did what he did. like i said if blank never let him back i could understand his reasoning for not trusting vick again. i personally don't think the falcons look worse just for the simple fact that they didn't know this was going on. there was really no way for them to prevent this.

dyoshot i agree with you on the vick responsibility thing. he should of been more wise and not did what he did. like i said if blank never let him back i could understand his reasoning for not trusting vick again. i personally don't think the falcons look worse just for the simple fact that they didn't know this was going on. there was really no way for them to prevent this.

it's like saying the giants look bad for keeping bonds all these years when everyone knew what was going on. who cares.

the dolphins brought back ricky...3 times!!!!!!

the rams still have leonard little and the ravens still have ray lewis.

nobody cares about anything.

it's like saying the giants look bad for keeping bonds all these years when everyone knew what was going on. who cares.

the dolphins brought back ricky...3 times!!!!!!

the rams still have leonard little and the ravens still have ray lewis.

nobody cares about anything.

you can't use bonds and ray lewis in this case because neither one have been convicted. granted bonds is probably going down now, but he'll never play for the giants again and maybe not at all. as for the dolphins, **** i guess they're just that desperate.

everyone knows he was stupid for doing what he did. that's not debatable. what is debatable is what we should do as a team if he's available in 2008. this season has been so miserable that i literally could almost care less if we win or lose next week because we suck so bad. it's disheartening.

if he's available we should bring him back at a highly reduced salary.

i don't agree with the thought of a falcon filter. i think it's stupid. i think it shouldn't matter if you can play on sunday. if this was to or randy moss, you know whatever investment you make in those guys, it is worth it. these are guys that can definitely lead your team to the playoffs, and can help you win a championship. michael vick isn't that guy. he will have dazzling runs, has a strong arm, but can't lead your team to the promised land. he had been in the league for seven years, you pretty much know what you're getting from him.

so me saying that i hope we don't bring him back has nothing to do with the moral implications, it's because i don't think he puts us over the hump. does he make us better? sure, wouldn't be hard to do that. but definitely not playoff bound. better to pick up the pieces and move on.